Flashback

(In this chapter it takes place when Alex and Ashley were together)

Alex POV

I stood in the crowd cheering for my brother and boyfriend as they played on stage. "Thank you for letting us play here tonight!" Andy yells in the mic as fans cheered more. Andy smiles before walking off stage with the guys following close behind. I stood in the crowd wanting to watch sleeping with sirens.

After a few minutes Kellin and the other came on stage. They played a few songs ending the concert with a mosh pit. After the concert was over I walked backstage looking around. I looked to my left seeing Jinxx and Jake talking to other bands. I walked over to them. "Hey guys have to seen Ashley?" I asked. They looked at me and frown. "He wasn't in the crowd with you?" Jake asked. I shake my head. "No." I answered before walking away from them. "Let him know I'm looking for him if you find him first!" I called to them before walking around the halls. Asking if anyone seen him.

After I walked outside the building I walked to the back where the tour buses were parked. I walked to our bus and climb in. I go to grab a bottle of water from the fridge but paused as soon as I found clothes on the floor. I looked closely at the clothes seeing it was some chicks clothes and what looked like Ashley's clothes. My heart started to pound fast. I walked to our bunks and my heart breaks. "ASHLEY PURDY!" I yelled. Ashley and the dirty chick stops and looks over at me. "Alex!" Ashley yells as he jumps off our bed. The chick looks at us staying quiet. I looked at Ashley with tears falling down. I grabbed my suit case slapping Ashley before rushing off the tour bus.

"Alex?" Jake asked as him, Jinxx and Andy walks over to the tour bus. "Sis are you okay?" Andy asked. "Found Ashley." I cried. Jake and Jinxx looked at each other before getting the hint. "Please tell us he was alone." Jinxx whispers. I cried and shake my head no. "I'll kill him!" Andy yells as CC rushes over. "Calm down Andy." Jinxx says as he tries to hold Andy back. "Andy, please calm down." I whispered softly. "I'm just gonna go home, you guys stay and finish the tour." I whispered. "Let me drive you to the air port and pay you're ticket." CC says as he takes my suitcase. "Thanks CC." Andy and I spoke softly....

(Flashback over)

I stood in my room getting my suitcases packed before hearing a soft knock on the door. "Yeah?" I asked as I looked over at the door seeing Juliet walking in. "Hey." She spoke softly as she walks farther into the room. "Are you sure you want to go on tour with the guys?" She asked softly. I smiled and nod. "I'm sure." I spoke softly. "Just remember you can always message me if you need help." She spoke softly before hugging me. "Thanks sis." I spoke softly. We pull away before she picks up one of my suitcases. "Andy told me you'd be staying on Ronnie's tour bus, I just want to let you know that he's very nice and he'll make sure you're safe." Juliet Says softly. I smiled and nod.

"Hey sis." Andy says as he walks into my room. "Ronnie's bus is here to pick you up." He spoke softly. Juliet Hugs me. "Have fun!" She says with a grin. "I will." I chuckle before pulling away. Andy grabs my suitcases. "Sure you have enough stuff packed?" He asked sarcastically. I laugh softly. "Oh I don't know." I smirked as I follow him outside the house.

Ronnie walks off his tour bus walking over to Andy and i taking my suitcases from Andy. "Ready to go?" He asked with a small grin. "Yeah." I replied. Andy gives me a quick hug before looking over at Ronnie. "We should be heading out here soon." Andy says as Ronnie nods. "Alright, we'll meet you guys there." Ronnie says as he makes his way to his tour bus. I follow close behind before going into the bus....