-Chapter 4-

Previously on The Other Half>>

Once me, jay and Carlos got to our dorm, what I expected it to look like was the complete opposite shocking all of us. Mostly me.

Now♥︎

★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆

Mateo Pov:

I thought it was gonna be look like some type of princy, bubbly room but boy was I wrong. There was a TV with a gaming setup, a desk in the middle of the room. Two beds. 'Wonder how that is gonna work' I thought.

I guess you can say I was neutral towards the room. If only it had abit more, blue. Eh, anyways. So, how is this gonna work for us? I asked trying to see  who's taking the couch and the two beds.

From the corner of my eye, I saw Jay smirk. I know that smirk all too well and he walked towards me and held my waist. Of course I was used to this so I just put my arms around his neck.

You could sleep with me?~ Jay said. I became abit red and then replied with I mean, it isn't the first time we slept in one bed together~ i said while smirking. He laughed and bent down to kiss my cheek.

After forgetting that Carlos was still in the room, he spoke up. Ok seriously, you two make out where ever we go. I swear, if I hear sounds later tonight, I will scream! Carlos said. I laughed as I just closed my fan and walked towards him.

Oh Carlos, don't worry, I'll control him~ he can't resist me even if he wanted to~ I said while patting his back. Jay walked towards me and wrapped his arms around my waist from behind and started kissing my neck. I just giggled abit until I saw Mal and Evie come into the room.

Jay, you better back away from my brother if you know what's Good for you. Mal threatened towards Jay as he just laughed and walked towards his bed. Me and evie went beside each other and started talking about the fashion auradon has. After afew minutes Mal said something so we stopped talking.

Do I have to remind you what we are all here for?! She asked. Knowing our friend group, someone is gonna boil her like a kettle. Fairy godmother, blah blah blah. Magic wand, blah blah blah. He said while the others besides me and Mal laughed. She looked at me like she wanted me to say something so I did.

Listen, this is our one chance, to prove ourselves to our parents. To prove that we are evil, and vicious and ruthless and cruel! Yeah? They all kept quiet before agreeing. Evie, mirror me. Mal said to evie. She came running to the desk and asked the mirror.

Mirror on th-, in my hand. Where does Fairy godmother's wand, stand? She asked. Zoom in. Carlos asked. She kept zooming in until we found the place. It's in a museum! I said. Do we know where that is? Carlos went to a nearby laptop and turned it towards us and said. 2.3 miles from here. I looked up at him and smiled. He smiled back an then we left the dorm to go.