1. The Enchanted Place

In the city of Rasdin, there lives an old mansion that was abandoned by its former owners. The old mansion began to grow dust as time passed. The exterior paints slowly chipped and eroded away. The vibrant flowers that lined the walkway quietly disappeared. The small birds and deer and rabbits that huddled around the lands never set a foot or hoof anymore. The old mansion was fully abandoned and then became forgotten.

That was the case until a woman appeared, and she set a foot onto its land. The woman had on a teal cloak and covered the majority of her face with the hood. She walked slowly as she took in the entire view of the land. She stumbled upon a wilting pink rose and stopped.

Her hand reached out to it and touched the petals. A small white light emitted from her hand. And the flower stood up and fully bloomed with life. The woman smiled and walked away, heading to the old mansion's front doors.

Once she was in front of the doors, she opened them and entered inside. After years, a living being––a young woman in teal––was in the old mansion's vicinity.

The old mansion that was abandoned now has a new owner. A new place-owner that went under the name of Hecate. Along with the new owner came six other young ladies, who would call themselves venue owners as they settled in the old mansion.

The old mansion that was dusty and chipped and eroded and silent was no more. It revitalized with the combined effort of the young women who inhabited and called the old mansion their new home.

The exterior paints were anew. Instead of the dirty and dusty brown color, they changed to an ivory white. The columns were freshened. The windows were gleaming. The lights were warm.

The vibrant flowers came back with more buds than the land ever had. There were more than just the pink and red colors. There were blue and yellow and green and purple. They are everywhere now.

The small birds, deer, and rabbits set their feet and hooves into the land once more. They played and walked and jumped on the green grass and bright flowers. And the birds brought back their sweet chirping.

And now in the city of Rasdin, there lives a mansion owned by a place-owner and six venue owners. They were all young and beautiful ladies who suddenly appeared. The mansion they reside in became a popular entertainment and tourist place. Visitors from the city and from far would all come for the unique attractions that piqued their interests and curiosities.

Of course, the young ladies themselves were also attractions, garnering admirers. However, no one succeeded in pursuing the ladies, and so an underlying challenge occurred when hearing and talking about the mansion: one who successfully pursues a lady is one who owns it all. By 'owns it all,' it means the mansion and the mansion owners. The revenue and secrets and treasures from The Enchanted Place.

***

Raziorn hastily covered his head by pulling down on his gray hat as he hurried to the nearest shelter. He entered a long walkway, briefly noticing the bright colors of flowers, and finally went up the stairs. The young man glanced up and noted that the huge double doors were a little odd since there was gold lining the glass, but nonetheless, he opened and entered.

Ding!

A bell goes off, and the hanging sign above the doors swung a little when the man shut the doors. If Raziorn stayed even for one more second, he might have noticed that the sign had imprinted the words "The Enchanted Place" on it.

The young man let out a breath of relief as he took off his hat and ran his hand to push his long crimson red hair back. His dark eyes scanned the wide room until they landed on a young girl in the back.