My Shipping List

Welcome to my Genshin Impact ship list. A list Where I rate my ships on a scale of OTP(1) to "There's some cute chemistry"(10).
[Image doesn't display order]

1. Itto x Gorou -
The first Genshin Ship in my collection and still number one. Itto is always the first to fall in my ship and THE definition of golden retriever energy. When Gorou begins to notice his attention on him more often, he gets flustered and slowly falls for him back. Precious wholesome warriors, making a great team and greater lovers.

2. Cyno x Tighnari -
2nd place mostly cause of canon team-up and fanart. Also been debating on which one I'd be good at cosplaying if only I had the money (leaning toward Cyno.) Cyno is the first to fall and even while Tighnari cringes at his jokes, we all know he gives that clear "you're lucky I love you" face. I dream of a relationship like theirs.

3. Kaveh x Alhaitam -
Saw it once or twice on my Twitter feed until it turned into nothing but Kavetham and Cynari, and I eventually began to obsess. Alhaitham surprisingly falls first but can't express it properly, like a neurodivergent with alexithymia. Kaveh slowly shifts his thoughts of Alhaitham from "can't believe I put up with that guy"  to "can't believe I'm in love with that guy". I think the autistic introvert -&- depressed extrovert angle may make for some interestingly dramatic angst. Good angst is fun to write. Plus, I'm on the spectrum and I can confirm that reading emotions (even our own) is either hard or near impossible.

4. Ayaka x Lumine -
The traveler I went with in my game is Lumine and I fell for Ayaka hard when we hung out at a festival before Lumine is made an enemy of the shogunate. Clearly, in the game, Ayaka falls in love first; but I also made an OC named Yuna Ren who fell for Ayaka as a child. I know it's cringe but... It's Ayaka-chan! I can admit I'm a bit of a simp for her.

5. Bennett x Razor -
When I found out they were friends, it was cool, but I saw something more building. Razor falls first, though doesn't understand it. Bennett enjoys having a more permanent team member and grows closer every day. They're super cute little twinks.

6. Ningguang x Beidou -
Two boss girls both dom energy however with good communication it works. Also whenever I feel like I ship too many dudes, I look at hot-I mean-pretty girls with chemistry. (Honestly, I'm surprised with how many mlm ships I have.) Ningquang falls first and... I may have an idea for an erotica oneshot. Stay tuned.

7. Xiao x Aether -
Mainly cause of fanart and if Lumine has Ayaka, the twin bro deserves a lil something special too. Xiao falls first. I mean- c'mon. That guy shows up within a second of calling his name like a genie.

8. Albedo x Sucrose -
Such a sweet and gentle intelligent pair. Sucrose falls for Albedo, and I can see Sucrose being his personal art model. If it was possible, I'd most likely cosplay as albedo (since him and HatGuy are the closest things I find to canon enby's in the game and not much a fan of the wanderer except his skill.)

9. Kazuha x Heizou -
Heizou's voicelines about Kazuha are really intresting. He obviously falls first and makes complex plans to hang out with him. They look very cute together.

10. Zingqui x Chongyun -
Sometimes when 2 characters just stand side-to-side in canon and if you see enough fanart, that's enough to ship two characters. Xingqiu falls first for the exorcist. I also think the combos of blue between the two is pretty nice.

____________________________

These ships are available for oneshot requests. (leave 'em in the comments.)
________________________________________________________

Here's the template if you'd like to keep track of your ships.