October 30, 2008

Dear Journal,

I forgot that I have a couple pages left here! Can you believe that I'm almost done with this journal...again!? This will be good use for a story that just happened when I ended yesterday morning's entry!

Ashley knocked on my bedroom door:

"What are you doing?"

"Nothing much, I'm just ending this entry here!"

"You do know that there's ghost tours happening at one of the cathedrals here, don't you?"

"I think I have before! Melanie told me!"

"Cool, are you coming?"

"I'm not, sadly, I have to help finish setting up for the school's Halloween party tonight!"

"Wait a minute...the party's tonight? My gosh, I forgot about that!"

"It's okay, I'm glad you remember, now!"

"Mom's making the food, right?"

"Correct! Well, I got to go, I will see you when I get home!"

I was on my way to school. But I thought of making a Halloween prank at the cathedral. I was going to make weeping and screaming sounds, and even dress as a ghost girl.

I got there before all of my friends did, went all the way up the balcony of the cathedral and put on my makeup and costume.

Actually, costume first, then makeup. I took a picture of myself, but didn't post it or anything, because I didn't want anyone to be suspicious.

*~*~*~*~*~*

"I am so excited about this tour!" Melanie exclaimed.

"Us too!" said Ronan, "But, too bad Sabrina couldn't join us, she really loves spooky things, even spooky movies."

"Well, she wanted to help out a bit, maybe she will come by here...next year!" Ashley added.

"I hope she does well on everything before tonight," Gottfried said, "Cause I'm in for any scare there is!"

"Like the ghost story we're about to hear?" Melanie asked.

"You name it!"

*~*~*~*~*~*

Once the tour guide led everyone back to the big chapel room, and when it got quiet, I said in a ghostly tone, "Help...me!"

The people didn't even notice!

I said it a little louder, "Help me!"

Some of everyone were startled;

Ronan was filming and he asked, "Did you hear that?"

"Hear what?"

"I thought I just heard a girl's voice!"

He shrugged and continued filming. I was a about to say "help me" again, when I saw a huge spider was coming up to me, I screamed like bloody murder!

"Oh my god!" Ronan shouted as he pointed the camera at the balcony, "I heard that, did you?"

"I think we all heard it," Melanie said in fright, "I think this place is haunted!"

Ashley was anticipated to talk to "The Ghost".

She shouted, "Hello, is anyone up there?"

I had to let them know I was a ghost, so I threw down a very delicate vase. And that scared everyone silly!