June 7, 2008

I didn't write much since yesterday, or even ON yesterday. But I am still glad that I went to Windsor. Ronan came over this morning, right after we finished breakfast.

"Guess what?" he squealed.

"What?" Ashley responded.

"We are going to a convention! And some of the cast and crew are going to be there! And you're coming too!"

"Cool!"

"Am I coming too? Please tell me I am! I'd be happy to go!" I said.

But my dear sister shook her head, and my dearest friend shook his head, too! I started to feel a lump in my throat...a big one!

"Oh, that's too bad, I wasn't THAT interested in conventions. What were you even going to do there, anyways?"

"Well, there's a speech ceremony," Ashley said, "Which we write our own speeches beforehand, and present it to the whole convention!"

"And after," Ronan said, "We get to make cupcakes!"

"Really?" I said, "What else?"

"They have books, games, and shows we get to make ourselves! Sounds amazing, right?"

"I have to agree, Ronan," Ashley said.

"And there's, our merchandise for the Marcellus movie!"

And they show off their smiles (Ronan's smile makes me smile).

"Who's going to be there?" I asked.

"Us," Ronan started.

"Melanie, Kaylie," Ashley added.

"Jane and Kristoff–"

"And there's going to be some huge stars especially Neil Perry and Benjamin Wayard!"

Him? I thought, That spoiled brat? No way is he messing with me and my sister!

After Ronan went home, I ran upstairs and got to work on my performance for the convention. And then I ended up here, right now! I'll write to you soon!

All the best, Sabrina.