five

right before winter break

6:45 am

you, sakusa, komori, and sora were all sitting at your designated table the four of you met up at every early morning, and lunch.

you were laying your head on your arm rested on the table studying for your exam while komori and sora were talking about some assignment and sakusa scrolling on his phone directly infront of you.

you were slowly drifting off to sleep since you were up all night studying for the last exam you had that day, that until sora yelled you awake,

"Y/N! quit falling asleep and studying. you're gonna do fine!!" sora yelled as she slammed your laptop shut.

sakusa took this into notice as he pulled a notebook out, flipped through some pages and handed it to you. "this is what i used to study, i don't know if it's helpful or not but you have forty five minutes if your truly worried about it." he said as he looked back at his phone.

you looked through the page and saw the most perfect handwriting and notes you have ever seen. "thank you so much. i am freaked the fuck out about it." you smiled as you began to study.

"sakusa you weren't supposed to help her. i wanted her to talk to us!!" sora sighed in defeat.

"aren't you gonna see her all break though?" sakusa questioned.

"yeah but it's not the same." sora slouched as she started her conversation back up with komori.

7:20 am

you had about ten minutes to continue studying but you were about done looking through sakusa's notes.

"thank you sakusa, i truly appreciate it." you smiled and handed the notebook back to him. he nodded and put his book back into his bag.

"-and i'm just gonna hang out with y/n all break." sora continued her rant about break with komori. "wait y/n your gonna be in tokyo right?" sora looked over next to you.

"yea, my dad isn't gonna be in town all break. i'm not going to see my mom what the fuck. you can just come over." you looked over to her. you got back on your phone to show you didn't want to be in the conversation anymore to see the groupchat going off.

inarizaki freaks + itachiyama lady + other itachiyama freak

tsumu
WE CAN TRLM YALL NOW

what
soras not on her phone rn
i'll tell her just say it
what

tsumu
we

samu
are

sunarin
coming to tokyo over break

tsumu
WE WERE ALL SUPPOSED TO SEND IT
AT ONCE

sunarin
oops

samu
rin fucked it up

RLY
OMG
STAY AT MY HOUSE
R U FRRR
YAYYYYYYY

sora<3
OH
MY
TODHH
YAYAYAYAYAYAYAY
I MISS U TUYS
SM

samu
i'm surprised y/n didnt know

wait why

sunarin
we've been talking to ur dad ab it
we weren't just gonna break in