What I call life...

It was 2011 I have been planning this for 5 years,my parents have been M.I.A for 7 or 8 years.My mother did'nt give her location but we still planned to move with her eventually.my dad worked for a place that involved some sort of triangle ring that you had to wear,but we only ever met 5 or 6 times.although he was a multi millionaire with alot of work he wanted nothing to do with me....HE ABUSED MY BROTHER AND ME!!! Anyways This is were my mother comes in she has had a boyfriend for 8 years and he earned my respect to call him dad.

The first month I was with my mother I enrolled in a school,oddly enough it was called school 2. I was about 11 when a group of teenagers attacked me and stoll my bike,usually I would'nt really mind about the bike but this one was special.My grandfather had lung cancer and for my 8'th birthday he got me this bike and I had for 5 years,a month or two before my tenth birthday and my grandfather died of lung cancer caused by smoking.He was a like a father to me,but I could'nt prevent the event.

While I was in troy for about 6 months I was shaken and torn by groups that were much older than me and I was starting to feel depressed,as if life had no meaning,until one day when I met this girl her name was venesa. I always tried to apeal to her better nature and one girl played a cruel prank on me. She said that venesa would want to go out with me and I believed her,i walked up to venesa and she said she would never date you. I whent home and felt so broken but realized that it is my fault I should've got to know her better,the personality of her.so I just got over her and moved on,i was never able to make real friends because I was always moving.

I met a girl named tashika great personality,nothing horrib

le but I was'nt looking for a long relationship,just something to fill that gap momentarly. She was mad at another boy so she told me to"hurt him" or it will be my fault she's upset.i really did'nt want to hurt him so I let him do a couple small punches and back of. He did'nt do what I said he tried to go farther so I had to fight back but,i dont want to hurt him. Thats all I was thinking so I just made hime give up by tiring him out,he was pretty chubby...

{ ~*PART ONE*~ }