Lap 49: I'm thankful for...

Y/N POV

Y/N: I guess... I'm spending Thanksgiving here... spread the thanks, you know? By the way, thanks for being there at my worst.

That will make them happy, well... the girls are divided now. 

Kali finished the decorations by the time I "discussed it with my roommates". 

Kali and Ahri say no, Kai, Seri, and Eve say it's okay for me to go home. 

Vik: It's not a problem, I understand. It's amazing to see you grow up and become... a man... thank you for being the son I never had... 

I had him on speaker, the girls heard that exchange. 

That was tactical, strategic, I am going to try my best to get Kai to make a feast, even if it's just for giving thanks, not Thanksgiving. 

That or I'll cook, it's not that hard. 

Y/N: Thanks Viktor, you gonna be alright? 

Vik: Sure, growing up is a challenge we all have to face, no technological enhancements may help, good luck. 

He hangs up, I put my phone away. 

I look up, giving a disappointed look at Kali and Ahri, who feel just a slight bit awful.

Ahri: Sera... i-is this how it is when you talk to your dad? 

Sera: Yeah...

Ahri: Maybe Thanksgiving isn't just about... the war... it became more than that... it's... much more positive. 

Kali: Yeah... sorry guys... I mean... the history behind it is horrible, but a day of sharing thanks and... eating good food... now that I've seen the thankful part firsthand, I'd like to say that I'm thankful for the opportunities I've been given. Ahri, if you hadn't found that rap battle with me, I'd probably still be on the side of the street, rapping for change. <I love you like a sister, fox.>

Eve: We're all thankful for one another, we express that almost every day, but today... we celebrate that, right? 

I did it, I turned these girls' minds around. 

People may never forget the history but think about the positives that Thanksgiving brought to them. 

It's a beautiful holiday, and I'm happy to celebrate it with the ones I love. 

What happened between Ionia and Noxus was horrible, but the fact that SOME Ionians and SOME Noxians still celebrate it, really shows how positive this holiday could be. 

Plus, you gotta get a good meal in you before Black Friday. 

What is Black Friday? War... Chaos... a day of action, not words, ruled by strength, not committee...

Ahri: ALRIGHT!!! We... are celebrating Thanksgiving... so what do we do? 

Kai: Let me cook...

Y/N: Let her cook.

Seri: Let her cook. 

Eve: Let them cook.

Kai gets up and her happy self, I swear to Anivia, skips to the kitchen. 

Kali just sits and giggles. 

Ahri: So, what do we do then, other than... share our thanks... which we already did. 

Eve: I didn't... it's my turn. What I'm thankful for is friends... actual friends. All of you are my friends and... let's just say I don't get too many of those. More than half the people I meet just fall under a charm spell, that or I... do... bad stuff... uhh... DARLING!!! I mean, ugh... I'm messing this up.