𝟺

"Jayla please stop moving" Keegan complained hiking up the chair

"I'm sorry, but these cramps kicking my ass" she whined rubbing her stomach.

"You need some Aleve? I take two and it numbs my stomach my whole cycle" Keegan suggested trying to fix her part.

Seeing her nod her head, Keegan placed the rat tail comb in the middle of her head.

Making her way towards her kitchen, she opened her medicine cabinet searching for the small blue bottle. "Damn i'm almost out" she mumbled shutting the cabinet back.

"Here you go girl" Keegan said handing her two pills with a cold water bottle.

"Thank you, you know who I think you would look good with" she spoke grabbing the things.

"Who? I don't even like niggas for real" Keegan stated making a stank face.

"My twin" she answered smirking.

Hearing Keegan make a gag noise, she looked up mugging her. "Nah I'm just playing, but no that would be weird" she laughed.

Keegan only thought things like this happened in Wattpad books. Plus she wasn't trying to lose her job, it meant the world to her.

"It's not weird, it would only be weird if y'all make it weird" Jayla told her shrugging her shoulders.

"Yeah you right but i'm not looking for a man, it's best if we stay friends we'll associates" she muttered putting foam on the fresh braids.

Wrapping black styling strips around her braids, Keegan went towards her draw to grab the blow dryer. Moving the blow dryer up and down, she kept going till the foam disappeared.

"Tilt your head back a little more" Keegan mumbled holding a pot of boiling water.

Dipping the ends of the long knee-length boho braids, Keegan smiled at the finished product. She felt like her hands were really talented.

"Girl what's 4 + 4 ? let me send my man a picture" Jayla smiled grabbing her phone.

"Must be nice! but hold on let me take a picture" Keegan said setting up her ring light.