𝟻

4 months later

4 months later...

"Hurts you don't look like a professional athlete to me, you gotta give it your full energy" his therapist fussed. "Cone to cone, let's go" she yelled blowing her whistle.

Jalen was still continuing his therapy for his body. Wiping sweat off his forehead, his chest caved in and out trying to gasp for air.

Wanting a lick of cold ice water, he dipped back into his stance position. Hearing the whistle blow, he stepped back on his left leg tilting his body.

"I like that form J. Give me one more sprint out and you can go" she shouted clapping her hands.

Huffing and puffing he got right back into form, ready to run. Finishing up the drill, he walked towards the silver bleachers half way about to pass out.

It was about 90° outside with the sun shining directly on his brown skin.

"Man Morgan why you doing me like this" he groaned squeezing the water into his mouth.

Chuckling she admired him while making her way towards the bleachers. Walking between his legs, she grabbed the white gatorade towel wiping his forehead.

"I'm not doing you like nothing. Your ass been slacking, time to get back in shape" she said slapping his thigh.

"Man I am in shape girl" he smacked his teeth pushing her back. "Come on, so I can walk you to your car" he mumbled getting off the bleachers.

Walking towards the parking lot, they made small talk about the last sessions they had.

Morgan was a small petite girl with a fat bottom. The two had been getting along well and even flirted with each other here and there.

"Thank you love" she blushed watching him open the door for her. Turning his head to the side, he slickly smiled at the nickname she gave him. Making sure she was fully in the car, he closed the door leaning into her window.

Sliding his tongue over his top lip, he looked the pretty girl up and down slowly. She had on a Nike Pro Dri-FIT Tank Top with the matching tight shorts.

"Well I gotta go, text me when you make it home safely" she grinned pressing the start button on her car.

"Bet, be safe shawty" he nodded tapping the top of her car. He watched as she pulled off going 40 mph. Shaking his head, he made his way over to his own car getting in.

Jalen hated the summertime, mainly because when you would leave your car in the hot sun for at least 30 minutes, it would be burning when you came back.