🦢Two🦢

The clothes i picked out were laying on my chair, I let out a huge sigh bracing myself for the day ahead.
  I quickly change out of my pajamas and into some actual clothes.

𝐘𝐎𝐔𝐑 𝐎𝐔𝐓𝐅𝐈𝐓

I finally put my clothes on and sit at my vanity to do my makeup and hair

I finally put my clothes on and sit at my vanity to do my makeup and hair .
  My phone buzzes again and I check the time. Class started at 8:35am and it was now 7:55am.
"Damien? Ophelia? are you guys ready? it's almost 8!" I shouted as I walked into the hallway with my backpack slung over my shoulder. They quickly emerge from their rooms shortly after I shouted for them. Damien's brows narrowed when he saw my outfit.
"You try too much." he scoffed as he grabbed the car keys. "At least I care to look decent. You look like a homeless person sometimes" Despite how rude I would be to Damien, I was the opposite with my little sister. He was about to argue back but I interrupted by speaking to Ophelia, "Here's lunch money, and here's a granola bar since mom isn't here to make breakfast."
I handed her lunch money and as I said, a granola bar. Ophelia hugged me and shoved the money in her jacket pocket. She wasn't super vocal at times but she was an angel. I turned around and Damien seemed annoyed from waiting for us. "Alright can we go?" he said with an annoyed tone. "Yeah let's go." Damien immediately marched out of the house, then Ophelia, then me.
The car was already started and I opened the backseat door for Ophelia and then got in the passenger's seat, then we drove off. The whole ride had negative tension, I didn't speak, nor did Damien.

Me and Damien actually used to be close, and not arguing all the time. Early in our childhood, when I was 10 and he was 11 , our dad kinda just..left. There's really no other way to put it. Mom never really talked about it after and would act like she heard nothing if any of us asked about dad. I'm not sure why it drifted us apart, but it did.

My brother had to drop of Ophelia at a different building on campus because she's in elementary, so when we finally got to the parking lot of the high school he turned the key and the car turned off. "Look, stay out of my way, and i'll stay out of yours. Don't talk to me or my friends at all, and there won't be trouble." I looked at him in disgust. "Seriously? I don't know why you are being like this. I mean you have been a complete asshole to everyone, me, mom, and O!" I hissed. Damien stayed quiet, we both did. Then I finally spoke up again. "I get you're  upset with your life and so am I, but i'm not taking it out on you or anyone else so grow a pair and shut up for once." Yes, it was harsh, and maybe he didn't deserve that, but I was so over it at this point and it's only 9am. Wait..9am?!
"Shit, it's 9am Damien!"
His eyebrows raised and his eyes widened.
"Fuck! seriously?"
We shuffled out of the car and both ran to the school building from the parking lot and went our separate ways.