VI

Bridgette POV :

I woke up in my bed, looking around. Until my eyes spotted a McFlurry. I smiled as I grabbed it, watching the now soupy ice cream swish in the cup.

"Looks who's awake?",said DJ, coming into the trailer.

"Hey DJ.",I said, giving him a small smile.

"How was your nap?",he asked, throwing his sign on his bed.

"Eh, it could've been better.", I said, getting out of my small bed. I looked over and grabbed my Malibu jacket when I remembered the trip.

"Oh my gosh, I need to tell you guys something.",I said, trowing the jacket on my bed.

"What?",asked Dawn and Scott, who were just entering the trailer.

"Geoff and his friends invited all of us to go to Malibu with them! Isn't it great?",I said, watching they're curious faces turned into surprised ones.

"Really? All of us?", Dawn asked excitedly.

"Yeah!",I said, feeling a smile come onto my face.

"Isn't that really expensive?",asked Scott.

"Nope! They got it free.",I responded.

"Well, when does the plane leave?",asked DJ.

Then my face contracted into one of literally, no knowledge.

"You don't know do you.",said Scott, folding his arms.

"I'm gonna go find out.",I said.

"But girl, you don't know where the boy lives.", said DJ.

He was right. He's been in my trailer tons of times, but I don't even know his phone number!

"143 George St. He's apartment 4.",said Dawn.

We all looked at her with amazement.

"You can read auras from this far?!",we all asked, causing her to laugh.

"No sillies, he left his address on a paper for you. And besides I can't read minds, only tell their emotions and feelings.",she said.

"Oh, well I guess I'll go find George St."I said, standing up.

"It's the block down from the diner.",said DJ, we all looked at him with the "can you read minds?" look and he responded by shaking his head.

"That's where I found Bunny, man.",he said, picking up the delicate creature and stroking his head.

"Well thanks then, I guess I'm off.",I said, heading towards the door and waving goodbye.

...

I approached the apartment,after going past some ones with, um weird noises.

4, Geoff's building

I started to feel hesitant as my hand reached to the doorbell.

What if he doesn't want to be bothered

He gave you his address

So? Maybe he was just being nice since he knows where I live

Just ring the fricken doorbell already

I took a deep breath as my fingers leveled with the doorbell/

Right as I was about to ring it, Duncan swung open the door. We both jumped back, startled.

"Jesus Christ Bridgette, you scared me.",he said, clutching his heart.

"Yeah, is Geoff here?", I asked.