ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟙

The same with all 3 of my stories, fonts that are marked as italics in the middle are thoughts of Y/n.

Fun fact, Y/n love trying out different activities, so he joins a bunch of clubs each year. Such as, Photography, basketball, etc. (Football is a must join for him, even though there are almost no club members-) Anddd he's like super rich (same wealth as the Mikage family)

Third, "Wonderhoy" is Y/n's catchphrase. (took that from emu)

~⚜~

Hm.. Sei-chan must be here!!

Y/n ran around the hallways of the school after his club activity. Opening every door that he finds, he peeks his head in there as to find his albino friend.

Not here? Then he must be in here!

Y/n ran to the next classroom, flinging the door open. The janitor who was cleaning the empty classroom flinched from the sudden sound. She looked at the (hair color) male and signed, shouted, "Finding Nagi again? I think I saw him sitting on the staircase this time."

"Thank you, miss janitor!" Y/n left a big smile for the lady and rushed off without closing the door.

"This kid.." The janitor mumbled, a gentle smile appeared on her face.

~⚜~

I can wait to show Sei-chan about the pictures I took earlier!

Y/n's eyes sparkled from the thoughts of it, he rushed down each floor until he heard a sound.

"Do you want to play football with me?!"

Y/n turned the corner and sees a familiar blob of white hair down there.

"Sei!!!!!" Y/n jumped towards Nagi, not caring that there was a bunch of stairs below him. Nagi shifted to his left, letting Y/n land on the stair he was sitting on.

"Sei-chan! Look at the pictures I took today! Aren't they pretty?" Y/n pulled a few pictures out of his pockets after sitting next to him, shoving it in front of Nagi's face.

"Ah, I died." Nagi mumbled, seeing the word 'defeat' on his screen.

"Eh? You are.. Y/n right?" The purple hair male looked at Y/n.

This made Y/N look up at the male, waving with a smile on his face. "Reo! I was too focused on Sei-chan that I didn't see you there!"

"Did you not see me when you think of where to land.." Reo deadpanned.

.

"I didn't think of where to land!" Y/n laughed, not seeing what the problem was.