ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟜

Moments when you find out it's easier to write scenes that you imagine instead of following the manga.

~⚜~

DINGG

DINGG

Y/n rubbed his eyes and looked for the ringing clock. He looked to his right, then remembering he was inside the facility, there was no window next to his bed unlike his house.

I will draw a window next to me later!

Y/n smirked at the 'smart' thought of his and got out of his bed, going inside the bathroom provided in the medical room.

"Hm~ Hmm~!" Y/n hummed a song as he brushed his teeth.

.

"All clean!" Y/n laughed, getting out of the bathroom and thinks of what to do next.

Right, Ego told me to watch the introduction!

Y/n opened the door to Ego's monitoring room. Seeing no one inside, he sat down on Ego's seat. Putting on his glasses, he mimicked the man.

"This is the program Blue lock and I am Ego." Y/n changed his voice, trying to be like Ego.

.

Y/n laughed at his own actions for a while but then stopped. He sighed and looked at the screens, clicking a few buttons and sees hundreds of people in a room.

Is that Reo and Sei-chan?

Y/n zoomed in the duo and smiled. 

As he turned to another screen and tried to understand the functions of the monitors, he hears the familiar voice coming out from a speaker.

"Congratulations, diamonds in the rough."

Y/n turned back to the middle monitor and looked at Ego through the screen.

"You are the 300 18-and-under strikers who have been chosen according to my arbitrary and biased decision-making. And i am Ego Jinpachi, the man hired to make sure Japan wins the World Cup." Ego continued.

"Simply put, there's one thing Japanese soccer needs to become the best in the world. The birth of a revolutionary striker. I'll be performing an experiment here to turn one of you 300 into the world's best striker." The man and started walking to the right and the screen behind him started to change. " This is what this facility is for.. "Blue Lock". "

"Starting today, you will live here together and undergo the special top training I've devised. You won't be allowed to go home, and you'll say goodbye to whatever soccer life you've been living up to now. But I promise you this, if you manage to survive and beat out the 299 other guys here to become the last man standing, you will be the world's greatest striker." The man explained. " That is all. Nice to meet you." Ego said as the light revert back to normal, the screen slowly turns to a door with a word on it as "BLUE LOCK".