ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟝

~⚜~

A FEW DAYS LATER

A FEW DAYS LATER

I still can't believe they figured it out this quickly.. As expected from Reo and Sei-chan..

Y/n sighed as they remembered what happened a few days ago while spinning his pen.

"Way to ruin the fun by revealing it to Zantestu as well.." Y/n mumbled then pouted.

FLASHBACK

"Sei-chan! Reo!" Y/n opened a door that leads to a locker room. 

Reo looked at Y/n, stopping his actions completely.

"Y/n, we are changing-" Reo said as he was helping Nagi put on his clothes.

Y/n ignored what the boy said and rushed to the two, hugging the albino.

"Ah.. Good morning Y/n.." Nagi mumbled, collapsing on the floor after the boy crashed into him.

"Is the program fun??" Y/n asked, pushing himself off Nagi's chest, standing up.

"It's hell." Nagi said, still laying on the floor.

.

"Wait, why don't you two seem surprise I am here as well? Aren't you going to ask me what team I am in??" Y/n asked.

Reo looked at Y/n as he helped Nagi get up from the floor after putting on his shirt. He giggled and said, "Isn't it obvious? You typed that 'wonderhoy' in the background when Ego was doing the explanation of the program. Who would even type that?"

"And, if that 'wonderhoy' was shown in the background, that means the person who made it has control of the scenes. Proving that you aren't actually in the program." Reo explained, crossing his arms.

Y/n processed the information in his head and pouted, "You are too smart.. I wanted to make a surprise!"

Reo walked towards Y/n and leaned closer to his ear, whispered, " You appearing here is already a big surprise for Nagi, he keeps talking about you when doing the training given by Ego."

Y/n widened his eyes and shouted, "Really?!"

"What are you guys whispering about?" Nagi asked while putting on his shirt.

"Nothing-"

"Who is this 'unknown' you two are speaking to?" A boy with black hair and glasses walked in the locker room, making the three look at him.

"Unknown?" Y/n's eyes turned into dots and looked at Reo, confused.

Reo sighed, "He means by stranger."

"Ohh! Well then.." Y/n said as he walked towards Zantestu, changing his tone while putting his hands on his back. 

"Try guessing who I am.." Y/n smirked, pointing a finger at Zantestu's chest, slowly moving up, until it reaches his neck.