01 - ceilings

the song is ceilings by lizzy mcalpine and this was my first post on tumblr

-

ceilings, plaster

"okay, y/n. imagine you're in your bedroom." lydia's voice calmly echoed through the room. "visualize yourself in your bedroom."

you looked around. your bed, your shelves, your desk, it was your bedroom.

"can you see it?" lydia asked and you nodded. "okay, good. can you see your shelf? the one with all your movies?"

you took a few steps over to the bookshelf, dvds filling each individual shelf and only a few books lay around.

"yes."

"y/n, imagine each dvd is a memory of stiles. every movie is a different memory." lydia spoke. "you need to find the correct memory. the one that'll bring him back."

you pulled the first dvd off the shelf and opened it, putting the disk into your player.

can't you just make it move faster?

"what the hell?" you wiped your cheek with your hand as the boy in front of you laughed. "what the hell was that?"

he shrugged, still laughing.

you were in your kitchen with stiles, the afternoon sun spilling through the window as you went through the cupboards.

"seriously, babe, what was that?"

"it was just water." he chuckled, dipping his fingers into the glass beside him and flicking it at you. "don't need to worry."

"you're such a dick." you rolled your eyes, fighting the smile that grew on your face as he slowly made his way over to you.

"you love me."

"mhm."

"go on. say it." stiles whispered into your ear, his arms wrapping around your body from behind and his chin resting on your shoulder. "you know it's true."

"fine." you spun around so you were still facing him in your arms. "i love you, stilinski."

he smiled and leaned in, pecking your lips.

"i love you, too."

lovely to be sitting here with you

"can you see him? can you remember him?" lydia asked.

"it was just water." you mumbled. scott and malia exchanged a confused look behind lydia's back.

"y/n, you need to find a stronger memory. keep looking."

you're kinda cute, but it's

you ran your hand along the different dvds before stopping on one.

you pulled it out and glanced at the cover. it was blank.