chapter 1

Princess left her garden and entered the forest. She was hoping to see a thunderclan patrol. Suddenly a brown tabby tom from thunderclan pinned her what are you doing here kittypet. Get off me I'm sure my brother would not like you attacking me. Dustpelt let her go. No graystripe this kittypet needs to learn. Dustpelt put his paws against her throat. She yowled for fireheart. Graystripe hauled him off her. She was gasping for air. Fireheart came bolting when he saw princess gasping for air. I want to know who did this to my sister. Neither of them answered. Princess. The brown one he was choking me and now I. Graystripe get cinderpelt and dustpelt I am not happy with you want to know what you could of done you could of killed my sister. Graystripe appeared with cinderpelt and her apprentice fernpaw. Cinderpelt thank you for coming. Your welcome now what happened. Why don't you ask dustpelt since he's the one who almost killed my sister. My father would never do such a thing. It's true I almost did. Why. Because it's a kittypet. Who happens to be my sister. Let's get you to our camp you look exhausted. I'm actually glad you saw me. You are. May I talk to you and my brother alone. Yes of course. Princess what is it. I want to join thunderclan. What why. My owners are neglecting me they aren't feeding me, they aren't giving me anything to drink and they always keep me shut in my room and lock the cat flap and they took all my stuff except my bed. Princess I'm sorry for what you are going through let's get you to our camp and we'll talk to bluestar. Okay. They caught up to the rest of the patrol. What you talk about. She wants to join. Ok, wait what. I know. Fireheart tigerclaw, longtail, darkstripe they won't be happy especially tigerclaw. I know. I smell tigerclaws patrol, dustpelt say a word and I'm clawing your fur off. I won't. There's your patrol what was taking you so long kittypet. Tigerclaw you don't have to call me that when I know that I was born a kittypet. Princess nuzzled her brothers cheak and who is this my sister she wants to join. No. Last time I checked I was deputy and I will talk to bluestar about in the meantime stay away from her sandstorm if goes near her tell me. I will. Thanks let's head to camp. They entered camp. Bluestar. Yes fireheart. My sister wants to join. I didn't know you had one can I meet her. Yeah. Fireheart. Sandstorm. Tigerclaw is fighting your sister. What, she doesn't know how to fight yet. Fireheart pushed him off her. Fireheart pinned tigerclaw and held back a snarl. You don't scare me kittypet. Fireheart that's enough. The two toms started fighting. Fireheart enough I said enough. Fireheart please stop. Fireheart stopped both of you leave the camp now. The toms left. Fireheart don't go. Bluestar he was only protecting his sister he didn't deserve to leave if anyone deserves to leave it's tigerclaw. Are you fireheart's sister. Go away. Bluestar you hurt her feelings by making fireheart leave. Longtail, dustpelt, runningwind go find fireheart and tell him to come back. Of course bluestar.

Fireheart. Fireheart where are you. Guys do you hear that. It sounds like a cat in trouble. As they came closer they saw tigerclaw and fireheart fighting each other. Tigerclaw pinned fireheart. His claws digging into his fur. Fireheart yowled in pain. Tigerclaw stop. Guys get back. Dustpelt me and longtail will distract tigerclaw and you help fireheart back to camp. Okay. Wait for my signal when my ear twitches you go and help fireheart. Ok. You stay hidden. Ok. Tigerclaw hey it looks like you got yourself in a fight. Yeah I won. Dustpelt saw runningwinds ear twitch. He crept over to fireheart. Fireheart. Dustpelt please help me get back to camp. The two toms left and headed back to camp. Where's fireheart. Longtail now. Go get blackstar. Ok.