chapter 4

Moons have passed since minnowheart told oakshine thst she only wants to be friends and became mates with runningwind with firestars aproveal. And minnowheart gave birth to three healthy kits two shekit and a tom with the names cloudkit, nutkit and willowkit. The three littermates played with runningwind and firestar all day.

Nutkit, willowkit, cloudkit time for your nap. Coming. They scampered off to their mother. At halfmoon after the medicine cat left. The windclan deputy and two warriors snuck into camp and took the kits.

Morning came and minnowheart dashed over to sandstorm and firestar. Mjnnowheart you okay. No my kits their gone. What are you sure. Yes. Sandstorm stay with minnowheart. Ok. Dustpelt,longtail,greystripe,patchtail, runningwind lets go find the kits. Ok. The patrol left camp with a furious uncle and father. I see a windclan patrol. Firestar what do you want have you seen a few kits. Kits no i haven't. Frogwillow grinned. You do know where they are. No i don't. My sister is ddvastated. Were not giving them back they belive they are windclan. They entered camp. Where are they.

Windclan and there is no luck getting them back they belive they are windclan. No. Runningwind, sandstorm can you go for a bit. Yeah come on runningwind.the two clanmates padded away. Firestar what are we going to do. I don't know.  At the next gathering. The windclan leader vaporstar spoke first. Windclan is doing great, prey is running well, we have been blessed with new kits this leaffall, honeybrezze has giving birth to three kits two shekits and a tom with the names nutkit, willowkit and cloudkit. Firestar spoke next.

It's a sad time this leaffall for thunderclan do to the fact that windclan did not give birth to nutkit,willowkit and cloudkit my sister did so what vaporsfar said about kits is a lie. Vaporstar is this true. Well i uh. Tell them vaporstar tell them that you stole runningwind and minnowhearts kits.  He's lying. Blackstar you know me well engouh that i wouldn't lie about something like this. Blackstar joined firestar. I'm with firestar everyone firestar would not lie about this. Are you agreeing with that lier. He is not a lier. Thanks blackstar. Your welcome lets take our clans and go. The two leaders turned and looked at vaporstar. This is not over thunderclan will get those kits back. And i also will get mine back.

You will never get them back. Lets go. Thunderclan and shadowclan left fourtrees. Firestar thunderclan can stay in shadowclan so we can tbink of a plan to get those kits of your sisters and mine back. Ok. Russetbeam take the clan back to camp. Ok, oh and runningwind i'm sorry about your kits. It's ok.

It's been a few days since the gathering and shadowclan have been very kind to thunderclan. Firestar you okay. Yeah i'm fine i'm just thinking about my neices and nephew. We'll get them back. Are you sure. Yes i'm sure. Come russetbeam and runningwind found some aboandond kits. How many. 5. How many moons old are they.

Newborn they havsn't opened their eyes yet. Show me. Firestar one of them looks like you i mean identical. They belong to my parents. They probably wanted tunderclan to have them. Bring them to minnowheart. Ok. They padded over to minnowheart. Minnowheart mom and dad gave us their kits can you nurse them. Yes of coruse if they are our parents kits then i'll nurse them.

Russetbeam. Runningwind arange a border patrol. On it. As the border patrol left camp. I smell kittypet. Please don't  hurt us. Who are you. These are my kits i'm looking for two cats a cat named firestar and a cat named minnowheart.come with us. Come on you three. The patrol entered camp. They are right there. Thank you. Um hi are you firestar. Yes i am what you need. Quince. Minnowheart how are you. I'm good. Firestar who is this how woould i know ask my sister.

Minnowheart. This is quince she is mine and firestars fathers old mate and these are her kits. Nice to meet you i'm blackstar. Likewise but minnowheart, firestar i was wondering if my kits could train to be warriors. This is shadowclan camp. I thought you belong to thunderclan. The two leaders looked at each other then sighed.

We do it's just that we have kits that windclan have taken. I'm so sorry. Minnowheart bowed her head. Is she ok. Three of the kits are minnowhearts. What. I want my kits back. Not to mention my kits barkkit and larkkit. I'm so sorry. It's okay and we would be happy to train your kits on one condition. Ok.

Can you help us get the kits back. Yeah i actully have some friends that might be willing to help. The next few days the two clans carried on with their duties while making a rescue plan.

So when we attack windclan me and firestar will go for vaporstar while quince, minnowheart, mousefur, sunfur and cornleap go get the kits, russetbeam and runningwind keep look out near the nursery i even have some windclan queens helping us and the rest do what we normally do in battle. Carry on with the day. Firestar. Yes minnowheart. It's our little brother finkit he's not breathing. He's the white one right. Yes. Get the medicine cat. Ok.