chapter 6

It was leafbare and greencough has spread throughout thunderclan. Creampetal has caught greencough and is unable to train willowpaw. Firestar asigned graystripe to train willowpaw. And a few days later firestar got greencough. Sandstorm padded into firestars den. Firestar. Don't come any closer. Firestar. Please sandstorm not any closer. Why. I have greencough. What. Yeah i have greencough.

Firestar's voice turned into a cough. I'm getting cinderpelt. I'm fine. Starclan name you are. Sandstorm dashed to cinderpelts den. Nutpaw wheres cinderpelt. In the elders den why. Firestar is sick. Nutpaw grabbed a bunch of catmint. They entered firestars den. Nutpaw listened to his breathing. Sanstorm can i talk to you outside the den. Yeah. They left the den.  Is he going to be okay. Yes he just needs to take the catmint and rest. Ok. Nutpaw entered the den.

Mmmm Here firestar. Save it for the others. No you are going to take it. Firestar took the catmint. Rest. Ok. And i   want any cat in here until your better that includes sandstorm. You better let sandstorm be with me. But your. She is my mate.
Fine only her the deputy, my mother the medicine cats and apprentices mentors.  Sounds good. Nutpaw padded out of the den. A few days later firestar was better.

Several moons passedand the forest was being torn down by monsters. All four clans watched in terror as fourtrees was being destroyed. Starclan stop them sandstorm yowled. Dustpelt hushed her. Lets go join the other clans.tgunderclan joined the other clans. Blackstar. It's sad. Yes very sad. Blackstar. Moonhollow. The twolegs made it to the camp. What.