Characters+Intro

Heyy this is my second book I hope y'all like it sorry if it's a little cringe or anything I haven't put any photos so you can use your imagination, hope you enjoy reading! Please comment any feedback or questions and vote if you like this book.

Victoria Rosi (15)

A young girl living with her mum and step dad and doesn't know anything about her brothers

'I just want someone to love me'

Allesandro Rosi (26)

Don off the Italian mafia, he is a cold and harsh mafia boss who cares about nobody but his family, if you hurt his family you won't live to see the next sunrise, overprotective of Victoria.

'Hurt my family, enjoy hell'

Ace Rosi (23)

Second in command in the Italian mafia, soft but very cold in the underworld loves his family and would do anything for them.

'A happy family is but a earlier heaven'

Dante Rosi (19)

Third in command in the Italian mafia, cold and emotionless if you see him smile he may need to go to the hospital, very hot headed.

'Protect those who protect you'

Max Rosi (17)

In the mafia, he has PTSD and is overprotective of Victoria but doesn't like to show it to anyone.

'You give her shit i will give you 10 times more'

Axle Rosi (16)

In the mafia and in charge off  medical , oldest twin by 3mins.

'I'm older get over it dumbass'

Dacio Rosi (16)

In the mafia and second in command of drug transport, younger twin and would do anything to make his family happy.

'You leak this shit your dead'

Other characters:

Alex stone (15)

Olly turner (15)

Lia Oxford (15)

Blade doss (15)

There will be more characters introduced throughout.