|| Chapter Two || Let the Sh*t Show Begin

CW: Abuse, Yelling, Swearing, Arrest, Jail (brief mentions)
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The rest of the day flew by in a blur. Bakugou felt himself getting more and more anxious as the day went on, and as his classes dragged. Fear settled deep in the pit of his stomach he would have to face his mother with his homeroom teacher!

"Dude! Are you sure you're okay?" Kirishima asked for what felt like the millionth time.

"Tch. Shitty hair we've already been over this! I'm perfectly fucking fine, so let it go," Bakugou bit out. In truth we was falling to pieces on the inside, his meeting was directly after school. He gave a guess Aizawa drew lots to determine their order. That seemed to be his favorite thing to do when it came to orders.

~~~

Aizawa let out a sigh, shifting in his seat, the suit he was being forced to wear to look presentable was uncomfortable as hell. He let out another sigh, taking a sip of his coffee. The Bakugous would be there any minute.

The door slid open and there stood the Bakugous. Aizawa figured they were like every normal family until he caught the look on Bakugou's face. Fear, timidness, and so much stress. Aizawa tried to keep his gaze focused on Mitsuki, Bakugou's mother.

"Mr. and Mrs. Bakugou, I can't begin to tell you what a pleasure its been having your son in my class. He pulls straight A's and seems to be fit for battle, however, he's often aggressive towards his fellow classmates. Is there a reason for that?" Aizawa prods gently.

Masuro shook his head, "Not that I can think of."

Mitsuki nods a bit, "When he was younger, the neighborhood kids used to worship the ground he walked on, saying that he was king or something. He used to be able to get away with anything, I guess he still holds that attitude."

"Hm. Is there any specific reason that your son specifically targets fellow classmate Midoriya Izuku?"

"They were friends when they were younger," Masuro answers.

"There was always a friendly rivalry between them," Mitsuki admits.

Aizawa nodded seeming to take all of this in. "Do you have any questions for me?"

"No, thank you, sir," Masuro answers.

"Just one, Katsuki," Mitsuki starts, pausing as though her kid's name was venom on her tongue, "said he got held up yesterday, here at school, I was wondering why?"

Aizawa watches as Bakugou cowers back, his eyes burning holes into the floor with his sharp gaze. He let's out a soft breath, apologizing in advance with his eyes. He needed to know if his suspicions were right.

"I haven't the slightest idea," Aizawa lies, anticipating what the woman would do. She stood, her cheeks flushing a deep red, steam seemed to be coming out of her ears.

"Katsuki! You good for nothing free loader!" She yells, her hand raised, Aizawa watches as Bakugou flinches, his eyes squeezed shut tight. He presses the button on the bottom of his desk. He had alerted the school of his suspicions, but this interview had only confirmed them. Bakugou was being abused at home.