Chapter 15

"Evelyn?" he calls from behind me. "Am I hideous?" I ask turning around. "No no, why would you think that?" he asks. "My scars," I whisper. "Evie," he frowns. "You're beautiful. All of you," he says. He wraps his arms around me. "Go take a bath," Stefano whispers. I nod. "Thank you," I whisper. I go into the bathroom and soak trying to erase the old memories. "Evelyn?" he calls from the other side of the door. "Hm?" I inquire. "I made you a snack," Stefano says. "I'll just leave it right here," he adds. "You can come in," I say. The door slowly opens. I pull my knees to my chest although I'm surrounded by bubbles. He comes in holding a plate of fries. He sets them on the edge of the tub. "Anything else?" he asks. "Stef?" I say quietly. "What is it?" he says making eye contact. "Would you maybe join me?" I ask. "Evelyn I don't know if that's the best idea," he responds. "Oh I'm sorry," I whisper looking away. "Actually what the hell," he says unbuttoning his shirt. I feel a smile creep up. I go to look away after he undoes his belt. "You can look you know I don't care," he says. Next thing I know my cheeks get hot. He gets in and I snack on some food. "Want some?" I ask. He shakes his head. "Do you want to talk about it?" he asks. "There's not much to say. My dad beat me, and I tried taking care of the wounds myself," I shrug. A terrifying look crosses his fast but goes away. "You really don't mind them?" I ask him. "I mind yes. I mind the fact someone did this to you. Though you mean do I mind that you have scars? No, I think you're even more beautiful," he says. "Why?" I ask. He motions for me to come see so I travel across the giant tub. He puts his hands on my waist and spins me around so my back is to him. He places a gentle kiss on my shoulder where one starts. "Because Evelyn these show you've been through hell and you're still kind-hearted and caring and beautiful," he says. "Really?" I ask. He grabs my neck and chin with one hand and turns my head. "Yes," he whispers staring into my eyes. "I love you," I whisper. "I love you too Evie," he says. I turn to face him. I hesitantly press my chest against his and kiss him. He kisses me back and wraps my legs around him. He stands up. "What are you doing?" I ask. "The first time we do this together will not be in the tub," he says grabbing a towel with one hand and holding me with the other.
   He lays me on the bed and kisses my neck while his hands work other areas. He puts his hands on my thighs keeping my legs spread while his tongue dances around down there. "Baby you can do it," he whispers. At that, I lose myself in pure ecstasy. "I'm not done with you yet," he whispers against my neck. He searches my eyes for a moment. "I don't want you to be," I breathe. "You're sure?" he asks. I nod. "Look at me, Evelyn," he says. He kisses me as I feel him enter slowly. A small gasp escapes me. There's a twinge of pain. It wasn't bad but enough to make my eyes tear up. "You okay?" he asks. I nod. "Have you never-" he starts. "No," I whisper. "Evelyn you made it seem like you-" Stefano says. "I know," I cut off. "We can stop," he assures. "I don't want to. Keep going," I plead. "Okay just tap my chest if you need to stop," he says. I nod. He kisses me and slowly slides farther in. "You're halfway there my love," he whispers. "You're joking. That's only half?" I ask eyes wide. He lets out a small laugh. "Do you need to stop here?" he asks. "No, I want it all," I whisper. He nods and continues. "That's all," he whispers just letting me adjust. "You're so fucking tight," he moans starting to slowly pump. He somehow hit the right spots every fucking time making me climax over and over until he had to pull out to do the same. By the end, I'm drenched in sweat. He kisses me again before kissing the now very sore spot.