004, black and rivera

CHAPTER FOUR: BLACK AND RIVERA

VALERIE BLACK

ೃ⁀➷ VALERIE BLACK

_____

"He followed me," Val said. "Like, actually fucking followed me. On fucking Instagram. Anthony fucking Michael followed me!"

Val hadn't told Lila about the incident yet for two reasons. One, because she knew Lila would immediately tell her to block him, and two, because the blonde might actually murder Anthony.

"Some fucking glitch or something." She stopped to check another notification on her phone.

"Oh my fucking god, oh my fucking god."

She dropped her phone into her lap and looked around frantically.

"He fucking DM'd me! What the fuck do I say?"

She began to glance around nervously as another thought came to mind.

"Oh my God, what if Lee already knows?"

_____

    ALICIA RIVERA HAD been having a slow day, just watching movies in her apartment. With her boyfriend/neighbor/best friend combo pack flying out to Tampa for Spring Training, she had been lonely and the only thing that could seem to cheer her up was her comfort series, aka the Harry Potter movies.

"No!" she groaned at the TV as Sirius was struck down by Bellatrix.

There was a knock at the door and Alicia grumbled a few curse words as she paused the movie. She got up, still muttering some choice words under her breath and opened the door.