ch.2

"what are you gonna wear?" vic asked again, "i bought this dress recently, haven't gotten the chance to wear it" i replied while drawing my eyeliner.

i stood up and pulled out the dress, previously there wasn't any occasions to wear it as i've not been going to the club for awhile..well ever since i had genuine feelings for jihoon.

"oh damn sister, we going slutty SLUTTY huh??" she said it to hype me up after i put it on, to say the least the dress is exactly how vic describe it.

its short, its tight and it hugs my curves well, "if i'm gonna do this, might as well go all out"

after we got ready i put on my thigh high boots, not really meant for walking, more for attracting fuck boys and getting free drinks.

you know the feeling where you start playing a game you used to play and it starts to feel nostalgic but at the same time you can't exactly remember the steps to it? yeah that was how i was feeling.

i did have my "hoe phase" after my ex, he cheated and i...went wild, in my own ways.

we book a taxi and went to the club..the one beside the club that jihoon was at.

i refuse to go to the one jihoon is at, partly because i don't want to see the sight of him being grind down by some other bitch.

"can i check both of your IDs please" said the bouncer, we both took our our IDs and got stamp on our hand and went into the club.

"can i have a...." i said while looking at the drinks menu, funny how it sounds like im at a restaurant

"vic?" some guy came and called out to vic

"hyunsuk? what a small world!" she said while giving him a hug

"oh yeah! this is my bestfriend y/n, y/n this is hyunsuk" vic introduced us to each other and we shook hands.

"ayee, don't need to look at this, just come join me and my friends at the sofa, we have seats" hyunsuk said while taking the drinks menu out of my hand, he then held vic's hand and vic's held my hand and we headed to their table.

she never mentioned anything about this hyunsuk guy so i have no idea who he is.

"yeah yall can leave now" hyunsuk said to 3 girls who was all up on his friends, sitting on their lap etc..

"yeah girls meet my friends" hyunsuk said while the guys introduced themselves.

"hi im byounggon or you can call me bx, or you can choose to call me anytime, i don't mind either" this byounggon guy said, he was tall, handsome, slightly on the hotter side, just my cup of tea.

"hey im seunghun, you can call me seunghun" he said, this guy wasn't as flirty but still, tall and handsome, your typical oppa face.

"hey im raesung" this guy wasn't as flirty either, gave off DJ vibes, really charming as well.

"hi im noa, you can call me whenever you feel lonely" he said, this guy was also really tall, handsome and probably not korean.

"hi im vic! and this is my bestfriend y/n" vic enthusiastically said.

"yeah i don't know about y/n but vic is mine and untouchable, bros code yeah" hyunsuk said while dragging vic to sit beside him.

"come sit here" the byounggon guy tap on his lap asking me to sit on them.

"yah, stop asking every girl you see to sit on your lap, you're too much" seunghun said while giving him a disgusted look

"you can sit here and enjoy the drinks, all on us, ladies drink for free" seunghun said while patting the empty seat in between him and byounggon.

i sat in between both of these hot ass guys and suddenly im not thinking about jihoon anymore.

"cmon drink up, one shot it!" byounggon said while passing me a drink

i took that shot, well..feels like its more than a shot to be honest..and did i mention im not the best drinker?

"yeahhhh thats it! damn gurl, you can drink huh?" noa said after i took the shot, and the shots kept coming, my cup was never empty.

soon i was feeling it..i was a little tipsy and the next thing i know i was on byounggon's lap.

"you want some candy?" i asked byounggon while i was on his lap, "yeah, i do" he said while reaching for my candy

i didn't let him get the candy, i took a piece of it and put it in my mouth, then i put the other end of the candy which wasn't in my mouth into his.

"damn..that's hot." byounggon said while looking at me.

"YASSS YOU GO GURLLL" vic cheered out while taking a video, probably to post on insta knowing very well jihoon will see it.

jihoon pov-

"where are you going after this handsome" the girl on my lap asked, "maybe to your house if you can successfully lure me there love" i replied

i took out my phone to see if y/n texted me or anything, but there wasn't a single notification from
her, well..not like it really matters right..?

i do like her, just not enough to commit into a whole relationship, but i want her, i want her for myself only.

yeah call me a red flag or whatever, i know damn well i am, no excuses for it.

i was just watching my followings insta story and i saw something i didn't exactly want to see..

-to be continued..