Ch 5 the surprise

It was 4 in the morning and a thunderstorm outside could be heard. The lightning strikes were extremely loud, and Beomgyu, who had been woken abruptly by this disturbing noise, could already predict how his day would pass. He tried going back to sleep but failed to do so, in the end he finally decided to hop out of bed and get himself prepared for the day mentally. 

He checked his clock and only about 10 minutes had passed from his internal whining to not get up this early, and decided that he would take his time to relax. After all, he wouldn't be leaving for school until 3 hours later. Beomgyu gathered headed to the bathroom, where he took a relaxing shower for just over 15 minutes, and after choosing between colour schemes, decided on a comfortable fit consisting of a warm, yellow-brown striped sweater with black pants with black sneakers, and cute glasses as an accessory.

 Beomgyu gathered headed to the bathroom, where he took a relaxing shower for just over 15 minutes, and after choosing between colour schemes, decided on a comfortable fit consisting of a warm, yellow-brown striped sweater with black pants with bl...

It was now 5:03am and Beomgyu headed down to make breakfast. He noticed that his family had also woken up, and greeted them warmly. He made avocado toast and invited his parents for breakfast too, so he wouldn't be lonely at the table. While he was going over his supplies he would need for the day, he got a text from Soobin. 

Soobin hyung
Hey beoms.
You up?

                                                                                                            Beomgyu
                                                                                                          Gm hyung
                                                                                                    Yh whats up
?

Soobin hyung
we have to present the chem thing 2day

                                                                                                            Beomgyu
                                                             Yeah ima finish the last slide rn 
                                   Come a lil early to skl so u can go over it, k?

Soobin hyung
Yh sure, meet at our usual spot

                                                                                                            Beomgyu
                                                                                                   Alr ttyl hyung

👍

Beomgyu put down his phone and opened up his laptop to start working on the remaining parts of his Chemistry assessment, and worked on it until 6:55am. He finally finished it and before leaving, Beomgyu grabbed one final snack to eat on the way, and made sure he had gotten his umbrella for this rainy day. The storm had went away, and it was sprinkling. 

                                                                       AT SCHOOL

As he made it to the entrance of his college, he could spot a large crowd just around the entrance gates of his Maths class, which he had first. Thinking nothing of it, Beomgyu headed to the place him and the others always met up at, and pulled out his laptop to open the presentation and make sure it was approved by Soobin. He was examining the slides and gave Beomgyu a thumbs-up, as well as a hug of gratitude. 

The bell had rang just on time, and as beomgyu headed to his first class, the crowd still did not fade away. 

"Probably just another hot new transfer..." Beomgyu muttered as he observed the crowd consisted of girls pushing each other to catch a glimpse of this new student.'

Beomgyu pushed through the crowd, not to look at the guy but to head to his seat, going to his usual spot in the back of the class, where he would be sitting alone, as his maths buddy Jeongin wasn't here today. After around 5 minutes of commotion and the teachers forcing students to head to where they need to be, his class finally started pouring in and getting themselves seated. As Beomgyu was pulling out his stationary and laptop, he heard the teacher settle the class down the students and introduce them to the new student. 

Beomgyu looked up, and to his shock, the new transfer was the person he least expected to see in his class.