Ch 5 - midnights

click.

The group of boys were happily chatting and playing away, until it was almost 1am. Beomgyu's room had only one huge bed, so Beomgyu, Taehyun and Hueningkai were on the bed with Yeonjun, Soobin and Yeji on the floor on comfy mattresses. They were huddled together, binge watching all sorts of movies - romcom, horror, thriller, romance, you name it.

Beomgyu was CRAZY over horror movies. It was around 2:37am and the group was watching "The Curse of Chucky" on MNetflix, and they were all watching in suspense the events occuring. it was around halfway in to the movie when a potentially inappropriate scene came up, and Beomgyu had hugged Hueningkai tight in order to prevent him from seeing it.

*(click)*

"Best if you dont watch that huening" Soobin said.

"They were se-" beogyu opened his mouth.

"T- they were doing the doo doo thing" Taehyun tried to silence beomygu.

"The doo doo thing??" Hueningkai was really cofused.

"like how babies are made, huening!" Yeonjun had only just finished his sentence, when yeji and soobin  slapped Yeonjun's bicep.

 "Oh.... the bad thing!" 

*click.*

the room went pin-drop silent, and looked at the window.

"Is it just me or did I just see someone photograph us with flash on?" Hueningkai was getting scared, and leaned into Beomgyu more, not letting go of his arms, hugging him tightly.

"Beoms, is someone outside your window?" Yeonjun inquired

" Should I go check?" Yeji asked.

"Ah yeji unnie you stay here, Yeonjun and I will go have a look." Taehyun mentioned, as the muscular duo stepped outside.

" Taehyun mentioned, as the muscular duo stepped outside

It was a tense moment for the three in the room. Good thing Beomgyu's parents were deep sleepers. The duo that went outside returned, but with no luck of finding the intruder.

"Guess he ran away..." Taehyun said, as he climbed back in bed, as Beomgyu unpaused the movie.