Another chance?

He finnaly finished speaking the raven haired woman couldnt process this and started shaking as she slowly kneeled to the ground with tears falling she couldnt speak she was processing to many emotions but the pregnancy topped it off "Nathalie are you ok?!" Gabriel asked worried about her. "N-no I cant p-process this..." she replied in tears he did all he could really do which was pull her into a hug which made her immediatly hug him back "I love you so much gabe" "me to Nathalie" he replied but the hug stopped when gabriels phone went off it was on silent but could still feel the vibration it was a text from emilie saying "I think we need to properly talk... Nathalie to...." Gabriel sais the message out loud as he reads it Gabriel starts to stand up and reach his hand out for Nathalie to grab but insteads of grabbing she sais "I I cant I'm a horrible person gabriel... I wasnt drunk I took advantage of you for my... You know..." she then starts crying gabriel kneels back down and has a little talk telling her that he understands and everything will be ok and they will always be together no matter what"" t thanks gabriel"" your welcome but let's Go" he replies "ok" she grabs his hand ready as ever to sort this mess out.