Sorting it out?

TW: mentions of sh

When they arrive there emilie is standing right in the hallway with her head down and very red puffy eyes. She just Sais "come on" and starts walking to her room thats shared with Gabriel she sits down and tells they join her "so when did it happen?" emilie blurted out after a minute of silence "at the Valentine's masquerade party...." Gabriel and Nathalie said in unsion "oh so you where all drugged up?!?! How do you remember this event" I'm gonna be completely honest......... I wasnt...... " " then why the fuck would you hook up with my husband are you some Hooker slut?!?!?!" "I-I" "dont be shy answer the question! "" IM IN LOVE WITH YOUR HUSBAND OK?!?!?!?" she blurted out fastly and broke out in tears "emilie chill out shes in a very hormonal state!" he said "NO I WONT IM THE ONE WHO SHOULD BE IN A HORMONAL STATE I WAS SUPPOSED TO BE PREGNANT NOT HER!!!!" she screamed tears starting to blur her vision "emilie.... I thought you wanted to sort this out now yout just a yelling machine I thought you were my destiny and your screaming at me over a mistake do you know how bad you made Nathalie feel I caught her cutting herself you Were the only friend she really ever had and she lost you she felt guilty enough you know nothing about how she feels emilie" "b-but-" "save it emilie. Nathalie come on let's Go" *Nathalie doesnt even say a word she just grabs his hand and leaves with him* once they leave emilie breaks down.

*With Gabriel and Nathalie*
"Maybe you Were to hard on em" Nathalie said" " No I wasnt she said she wanted to talk but she started screaming insteads and saying horrible stuff" " ya and I did horrible stuff shes angry gabe... " " Ya its pretty obvious" *Nathalie Laughs*"what are you sassing me now mr agreste" she sais in a seductive tone" I don't know maybe I am maybe I'm not" he flirts back" "I'm sorry I cant do this its just hormones" "no its ok to let hormones get to you sometimes and I would be glad to "help" you" *she Laughs at his joke* "ug do I really wanna make this mistake again" she said "Mistake?!?! Nath this is a miracle" Gabriel joked but Nathalies hormones didnt take it as a joke "miracle?!?! Gabriel I have no friends because of you I thought you where my friend" her rage turned into sobbing then Gabriel pulled her into a hug and said "oh my nathalie I was just joking well kind of I would love to have this child together" he responded " R-Really but I thought you and emilie have been trying like since forever" she responds confused "Nath I said I loved you both I would easily have children with both you and emilie"