{#2: Something about being angry idek}

Fuming, seething, raving, raging, irked. Each of those described how Ryohei felt right now. He was so angry, and he didn't know why. His muscles were tense, his breathing quickened, his heartbeat increased. Ryohei wanted to destroy everything he owned. His hands hurt from how hard he was clenching his fists, and they were turning an angry red color.

Ryohei sighed and opened his palms. He looked down to his palms, noticing the dents his nails left. It looked painful, it really did. Arisu was just confused on why it didn't feel painful. Maybe he was wrong, and it was more painful. Maybe he was just so focused on his emotions his body didn't process the pain.

Ryohei took a deep breath and thought for a moment. 'Maybe I should go out for a walk..' He grabbed his phone and left the house. Outside it was raining. Drops pouring onto him with each step. As he continued to walk, everything around him slowly went dark. It must have been the tunnel vision messing with him, or maybe it was getting later. Ryohei stopped at a cement staircase by a small smoke shop, it didn't look as though it went anywhere. Next to the staircase, though, was a tree with few leaves.

The tree provided a nice shelter for Ryohei. He sat there on the cement staircase, gazing out into the abyss of strangers. Each person's face looked blurred out in his eyes. He could only focus on the cars driving by in the distance, the red lights capturing his mind's interest. It looked like some google wallpaper. Something a photographer would find beautiful and valuable. Ryohei sat there for what felt like an hour, uncaring if he got soaked.

The thing was, Arisu wasn't in the rain. He was locked up in his mind. He didn't notice the people who starred as they walked by. He didn't notice the loud teenagers who walked by, shouting about the rain. He didn't notice the police car driving by. The rain hadn't stopped for however long he was out there. It had gotten worse. The drops felt like weights on his skin as he walked back home. It actually hurt. Every step he took felt longer than it had before.

Ryohei stood outside of his destination. The white exterior taunted Ryohei as he stood outside of the building. Did he really want to go in there? No, but did he need to go in there? Yes. His brother was there all alone, only 5 years old. Who knows what could've happened while he was gone. (Ryohei had developed protective brother habits since his mother died.)

Ryohei made up his mind and opened the door. Only to be greeted by his brother running into his arms crying.

"Where were you!?" Hajime sobbed into his arms. Ryohei wiped his brother's tears, smiling softly.

"I went out for a walk." Ryohei responded; he and his brother went to sit down on the couch near the T.V.

His brother frowned, "A walk for 8 hours?"

Ryohei sighed defeated, "I needed to get a lot off my mind."

He looked at the clock on the back wall, it was 10:00PM they needed to get to bed. Ryohei grabbed his brother's arm and led him to his room. Ryohei turned to leave but was interrupted by a small voice.

"Can you stay..."

"Alright." Ryohei hummed. He turned around and sat on the chair.

__

The presence of his brother calmed Hajime down. He was still worried about Ryohei, and he didn't want his brother to leave him. Hajime wanted to cry in his pillow. He wanted Ryohei to stay. He didn't doubt that Ryohei wanted to stay with him. It was just that his father was making it harder.

A/N: i had art for this im just too lazy, and i also felt bad for not updating. Next chapter will be about something idk