his wild kitten🔞🔞

double update  

VOTE for it guysssss😫

"They are also here why you didn't tell me" he just shrugged his shoulder and you hit on his chest and tried to get out of his grip. " you can stay on his lap only we aren't seeing anything,"  Liya said making you shyer you tried to get out of his grip on you as you moved on his lap making him hard. "don't move" you widen your eyes as realization hit you hard that you are on his lap and you were moving. you stayed there not moving an inch and kept your hands on your lap and sat like a statue he moved to the side so they couldn't see you both and kept his hand on your breast from behind and squeezed them from behind your eyes widened you bite your lips to control your moans and held his hands.

"Tae, stop it," you said but he just made an innocent face. you pushed his hands and went to another corner away from him but he scoot closer to you and held your waist from behind.

"why are you always horny," you said while looking at him with a done face.

"why are you always so sexy," he said to you squeezing your waist a little

"tae shut up," you said in your flustered state making him chuckle.

"We have reached" You looked outside as the car stopped and got out of the car followed by taehyung you were about to go ahead but he all of a sudden picked you up in his arms and made his way inside. you hid your face in his chest.

"you guys aren't coming," he said to Yeonjun 

"some other time bro you enjoy your time" yeonjun replied to him with a wink.

"babe open your eyes they are gone"

"don't talk to me" He chuckled and laid you on your bed you stood up on the bed and said with an angry face. 

"See I became taller than you", you said comparing your height with his after standing on the bed, then flipped you o the bed and hovered above your figure.

Warning Smut💦🔞

"you are still small like a wild kitten my wild kitten," he said making your heart race as his breath fanned your lips his hand traveled to the back of your legs and lift them to his waist, and kissed you aggressively, his hand traveled to your ass giving it a good squeeze earning a moan from you he lifted you and made you sit on his lap, your legs around his waist, bulge pressed to your cunt sending shivers down to your spine he caressed the waistband of your panties before ripping them off from your body making you whimper, he opened his zip and slid himself inside you you jerked your head back due to him running inside you you gripped his neck and his hands then went inside your dress to your back caress it he put his ears on your chest as he listened to your heartbeat.

"I want your heartbeat to be 140 baby," he said in his seductive voice and opened his eyes gazing at your figure lips parted, 4 buttons of your sun dress opened revealing your cleavage to him, he slipped the dress from your one shoulder and started sucking your neck making you held his neck in your arm he then lid the bra strip till your arm and kissed on your breast as you flipped your hair to another side giving him full access he made eye contact with you before slowing down a little and his lips twitched from one side you looked into his hungry eyes that were not satisfied yet. he then again started his work and sucked on your nipple till it turned red "Then he slip the dress from another shoulder and sucked the flesh there digging his teeth there and making dark purple hickeys he then attached his forehead with yours and spoke before biting his lips and gazing into your blue arbs " you heartbeat is still 120 baby" he said and gripped your ass making you move and make sounds as you bounced on his lap and held his shoulder before moaning continuously as he grind you on his lap he licked his lips and again kissed you and fastened his speed and mumbled against your lips "you like it baby" only to earn a moan on his lips he tore your dress a little from behind that made the dress lower till your waist "fuckk babe you are so damn hot and pulled you more closer he took his one hand inside your dress rubbing your thighs and one hand on your bare hips grinding you on his lap "ahh d-daddy" you moaned his name gripping on his neck. " yes baby" he said and looked at your figure. "open your eyes kitten " you opened your eyes in responce as he fucked you more harder and earn another woud moan from you "look in my eyes baby" you looked only to find him biting his lips   "look at me when i suck you , look at me when i  when I fuck u like this, I wish you could look at yourself how sexy you look while riding me like this" he increased his pace at the last sentence. " b-abe i-i'm gonna cum" you said as he throbbed inside you again and you both had your orgasm. At last, you closed your eyes and laid your head on his shoulder you both breathed heavily due to the session he laid you on the sofa and got on top of you before kissing your sweaty forehead and removing the hair sticking on your forehead you slowly opened your eyes and looked at him " I love you my wild kitten" you smiled a little with tired eyes. "I love you too" you whispered making it look like a moan, "are you satisfied now," you said and caressed his hair as he kept staring at your breast with his hungry demon eyes and said "What made you think that"

"aren't you tired now," you said chuckling a bit. " you should feel happy baby your man has much stamina to give immense pleasure to your pussy" he said and lifted you in his arms and laid you on the bed before spreading them with his hands and slamming his face inside than his tongue rolled inside you you gripped the pillow beside your head thrashed your head back your eyes rolled back as slow moans left your mouth and when he was done he licked his lips before crawling towards you and sucked your neck and kissed your lips you hands started opening his shirt and made him shirtless revealing his toned body making you shy he unbuckled his belt and not so long after he started to pound himself inside you, you tightened your grip on his back and dug your nails on his back after tightly shutting your eyes and scratched his back as he sucked your swollen nipples "t-tae" " yes baby" "slow down pls ahh"  you gripped the bed sheet. "babe I'm gonna cum" in reply you said" m-me too" and cummed together he then put your one leg on his shoulder an again fucked you harder this time making you cum in few thrust and laid beside you before covering you both in silk duvet.

"I love you so much my wild kitten, you look so good filled up by me," he said and hugged you by putting his hands on your lower back you put your hands on his biceps as your both sweaty bodies collided with each other. "I love you, my baby daddy" 

Tbh this is the most intense smut i have ever written