Ryan

Vote and like I'm only gonna update after 40 votes on this chapter or else forget any update.

Author Pov

He laid beside and hugged her securely before placing a kiss on his son's forehead.

 In the morning, she fluttered her eyes open feeling someone snuggling in her chest, and she saw her son who was moving in his sleep and his face held a discomfort. She frowned her eyebrows and looked at the clock and it was 9 am. she looked at her son who fluttered his eyes open and a vibrant smile appeared on her face seeing him rubbing his eyes with his fist. she pulled him closer to her and whispered in a baby voice "aww my baby, you are awake." she again smiled at him and kissed his both cheeks as he giggled in response, she was about to move closer to him but heavy arms on her waist stopped her from going she took her hand to remove his arms, but his grip tightened and he snuggled more in her neck sighing she shouted in his ear " tae leave me " he flinched and widened his eyes and shouted " OH MY GOD" he looked at her who was giggling and he too smiled while breathing " you scared me" he mumbled and she smiled in response " good morning now get up fast we have to go". he nodded lazily and kissed her, but their baby started crying making him break her to break the kiss she pushed him a little and went to him taking him in his arms and went outside to feed him.

"Gosh he is already jealous of me," he said and went. 

After he came, he saw her already in front of the mirror and went behind her. he sneaked his arms on her exposed waist and put his giant hand on her belly before saying "You look so delicious." water droplets fell on her off shoulder and to her waist as she smiled." I'll take it as a compliment." he back hugged her and kept his chin on her shoulder. " I'm sorry...... for everything for every pain I caused you for every time my voice went high on you for whenever I made you doubt my love, I'm sorry he said and looked down as she turned back and took her hand to his neck and kissed him both cheeks. " tae I already forgave you don't feel guilty " he smiled "I love you so much, baby." "I love you so much" she replied as he attached his lips to her neck and kissed her not noticing the baby who woke up only to witness his parents doing not so holy things in front of him. He looked at them with doe eyes and started to cry begging for his mother's attention which was taken by his only father. She slowly pushed him and again went to him. " Aww you are crying; you are hungry baby," she said and laid it in her lap and slip her sleeve, and then fed him. he was sucking her nipple with his small lips. She smiled at him before caressing his head. tae stared at him and mumbled "He didn't let me have my moment and now look at him claiming my rights on her." he looked at him and got himself ready too. 

They went to the venue, and they were there. all their friends waiting for them. Lisa came running to her and hugged her.

" y/n I'm so happy to see you is he your son my gosh he is so cute." she squealed and along with her many came too. she looked around but he was not there her dad.

"tae, he'll come right." she said as he pulled her closer to her put his hand on her cheeks, and wiped her one flown tear. " don't you dare cry okay we'll go together to Dad and pacify him hmm," he said as she nodded and smiled at him earning a smile from him. He kissed her lips on the other side Jimin came with their son in his arms "See baby this is how your parents made you see right they are already planning to give you another sibling." he said with the little one in his arms giggling with him ad if he would understand anything. His voice interrupted them as they detached their lips and looked at Jimin what was he trying to teach the poor kid?

"Park Jimin what are you teaching my son" she said and took him in her arms as he was feeling sleepy.

"Oh, I was just telling him that he's soon gonna receive a sibling," he said but gulped looking at her glare. " oh, I guess not," he said and smiled awkwardly.

Time skip

they reached home and laid on the bed cuddling.

"tae what happened to Layla, who was that man whom security ousted." she said and drew circled on his bare chest.

" He was her ex-husband, she divorced him 3 months ago. they were happy but he turned abusive and cheated on her a-and she lost her child" he confessed and hid his face in her chest before hugging her closely. she caressed his hairs.

"tae, I'm sorry. I misunderstood the situation a-and I even thought you were cheating on me and I just but you were just helping her " she said as her eyes turned Dampy. he hugged her calming her.

"I'm sorry, it was just the situation we fell into that created misunderstanding now everything will be alright. we'll have a family of our own me you and our son Ryan "he said as she smiled and looked at their son who was sleeping on his stomach.

"tae, I wonder how could a person hater her own child" her voice broke with every word she spoke further.

" what " he spoke in pure confusion.

" You know my mom Mrs. Kim Yun-Mi she used to hate me her own child that she even left me and dad. she said I ruined her life, and I was a c-curse to her. " She said as he hugged her.

" You know she was about to slap me and oust me from home, but dad came and saved me and broke all relationship with her for me, he loved her so much they were so much in love with each other that they had me before their wedding" she chuckled. with tears.

"tae you know I look just like her I even have her photo on my phone'' she said and took her phone and showed him her photo and indeed it was true they both looked so much similar.

"Why she used to hate me am i that bad" she said as he hugged her and said calming words to make her feel better.

"Baby, its nothing like you are thinking you are not bad. It not your fault that she doesn't like you. and as it is said every child deserve parents but not every parent deserves a child. don't blame yourself and don't let tears find the pathway to your eyes" he said as she chuckled, and they soon slept soundly.