accouchement

Voting is a free process ,it doesn't cost you anything right but it just make me so  glad and motivate me to write more so vote OK 🙃 🤨

Author pov

Driven by her thoughts she was in pure dilemma her heart telling to trust him but her mind told her to ask him about Layla she was in the balcony as the cold evening breeze hit her face and a pain strike in her belly causing her to clutch it tighty at first she thought it was just another kick but now it seems like she was ready to give birth anytime. Not wasting any time she took her phone and call him. Who ? Of course taehyung.
But he didn't pick up even after several rings she tried many times but he didn't pick up.

- the number your'e trying to reach is currently switched off please try again later.

Tears brimmed in her eyes due to the immense pain in her belly a sob left her mouth as she got no option rather than to call him. She immediately made a call to Jungkook and he picked it up 2-3 rings

"H-hello j-kook my water broke ahhhhh" she screamed in pain while tightly pressing her lips.

"Y/n wait I'm just coming ok don't give up I'm just coming wait for a few more seconds bear the pain till I come please" he said in hurry which called her a bit her eyes tightly closed as she went downstairs and saw the guard looking at her with widen eyes as thye rushed to help her and made her sit in the car rushing to hospital.

"Hello sir, we are taking mam to city hospital please reach there" the guard said to jungkook on the phone call.

"I'm just coming there " he said but his heart clenched hearing her screams.

--------

"Taehyung please leave him he'll die " Layla screamed at taehyung who was punching her unconsious husband--- ex-husband.

"How dare her do this I warned him but this bastard" he poked his inner teeth jerking him off and took her wrist in his before going towards his car with her.

"You will not stay here from now on" he said to her with burning eyes. His face was sweating due to the previous cat he did to the man.

"Taehyung what about y/n" she said as her face held a feeling of worriedness.

"She will be happy to know about you" He said and took out his phone and connected it to the charger did when the phone got on he saw lot of missed calls from guards , and y/n.

"What happened to y/n" he called back and to his shock Jungkook replied.

"KIM TAEHYUNG WHY DIDN'T YOU REPLY TO HER CALLS. SHE IS IN THE FUCKING HOSPITAL AND YOU DIDNT EVEN CARE TO TAKE UP THE CALL HUH " he screamed at the phone to which taehyung was shocked and Layla flinched due to the sudden outburst.

"STOP SHOUTING AND TELL ME WHERE IS SHE NOW" he said and asked him to which he replied.

"CITY HOSPITAL AND DON'T BOTHER NOW SHE DON'T NEED YOU " Jungkook replied and cut the call.

"What the fuck" taehyung said and gripped his hair in his hands before letting out a huffing sound.

"Y/n is about to give birth but her due date was 2 weeks later right" she said in distress.

"I don't know like how ... all of a sudden" he said as they drove to the hospital accelerating the car to its full speed his face was filled with worry and his heartbeat was at it fastest rate.

Taehyung pov

How can i be so careless. She called me so many times, she was in pain, and I ... fuck it. She would be so mad at me If Jungkook wasn't there then I can't even think of the consequences which would have happened. I was lost in my own thoughts when my phone ringed i immediately picked it up.

Author pov

"Hello sir, we would like you to come to hospital as soon as possible, you are needed here." the other line stated which added more to his distress as he stepped out of the car reaching the hospital and didn't waste more time to run inside the hospital and when he reached there he saw Jungkook sitting on the chair while holding his face in his ham and it was surely a serious problem he also saw the guard and driver. following him Layla also came but his eyes widened when he heard her scream from the Cabin even Jungkook got up and when Jungkook noticed him. He came towards him and held his collar, and his eyes were like he cried.

"because of you her situation is critical, I swear on her if anything happen to her, I will kill you with my bare hand Kim Taehyung" Jungkook said as he heard her another scream, he gripped his hair in his fist his eyes it up when the doctor came out of the cabin while Taehyung was still on his place. he came forward when the doctor's word shocked him to the core.

" How is her condition doctor, is she and the baby okay" Jungkook asked the doctor. 

" Her condition is okay now if you would have been a little late then her health would be at risk." the doctor stated which made taehyung gulp.

Taehyung's heart beat fast than his normal rate when he heard her screams from inside. his heart clenched seeing her in immense pain and he couldn't do anything.

A nurse came from inside.

"Is it possible for me to go inside to accompany her" he said but received a denial in return.

Layla put his hand on his shoulder and said " taehyung don't worry they will be aright" Jungkook frowned not knowing her and asked taehyung "who's she."  as he said that taehyung made a eye contact with Layla and said " she's my sister" to which Jungkook widened his eyes.

"You have a sister" Jungkook questioned and taehyung nodded. 

Almost after half an hour doctor came out and announced that " congratulations, baby and the mother both are okay you can meet them" which caused a huge smile to form on both of their faces.