Beginings

It had been 10 decades since the powerful god of the stars had been put to rest. Peace had been restored after all, until one faithful day darkness spread across the land. People were killed, those who survived were surviving on whatever they could. It was like hell. But that's the way the god of shadows and darkness wanted it right? To create chaos and destruction wherever he stood. If he was being honest- he didn't like it. He didn't like how whoever met or came close to him was either killed or turned to stone. He didn't know how to completely control his ability. But such as the life of someone who is only trying to follow the footsteps of his mother right?

Later on he was demanded to find the god/guardian of the stars and cosmos beyond imagination. It took him a bit and he found the god- he was told to keep the god asleep. But unfortunately. That won't be happening...

Gingerbrave pov before.. :
I was looking around on stars and such for this sleeping wonder. I didn't know where to find this- god- but wherever he is- I will find him. He thought with hope in his mind to not disappoint his mother. I looked around and then i saw him. He was on a beautiful comet.
I moved towards him and i began to lift him up but then suddenly I saw his eyes shoot open and I dropped him. He screamed whenever he saw me but then he became quickly violent towards me. "Who the hell are you?!" He shouted. "I am gingerbrave.. the god of the shadows and darkness. I was sent to take you. And if I have any issues. I will have to hurt you." I replied and i pointed my spike tail at his neck. Even if we are both immortal we can still feel pain. He looked down at my tail and then he looked up at me. "I'm not going anywhere." He said. I didn't wanna actually hurt him but I didn't want him to know that. "And if you want a fight.. I'll give you one." He said. I looked at him before I replied. "You? Try me? You're small.. you're nothing but a mere peasant." I say. I'm then surrounded by a bubble type shield. I'm quiet for a moment. "And now you've trapped me! How dare you!" I frown.

Wizard cookie pov:
"Don't call me small. Or peasant." I say my voice being stern. I looked at his expression and then I watched as he struggled to get out before he finally gave up and laid in the bubble. I tilted my head in confusion to his response- it was different. He gave up so easily get I normally scare people. He didn't seem all that scared of me whatsoever. "So- why're you laying in the bubble?" I questioned him.

He shrugged as his tail moved around. I looked at him and he was already looking at me. I wonder why he is so... calm right now.?

———
This is all I had motivation for- enjoy.
If you have any questions you can ask me:)
Posted on July 14th 2023