Jumpscare im back.

Brave POV:

I looked at the mage. He looked at me. "I thought you were sleeping what the fuck." I replied with a hiss. He rolled his eyes at me. "You bitch" I say. "Your words don't hurt me." He replied looking at me blankly. "But say more dumb shit and I'm getting the bubble again." He hissed at me. "NOT THE BUBBLE.." I whined sarcastically. "Oh shut up" he said hitting me playfully.

I chuckle and hit him back lightly. The next thing I know I'm pinned down to the ground by him. I stared at him as he stared at me back. "Ah-" I try speaking but he grabs my sides. He then lays down and nuzzles me. "This is odd." I say while being completely confused. He didn't care for my comment and remained on me. I stopped caring and let him do what he wanted, I didn't mind the affection.

Wizard POV:
I liked being ontop of him. He was warm. But also relaxing. Something about him I loved. I grab his face and stare into his eyes. I watched as his face became all red. I laugh at how easy he is to get flustered. I stick out my tongue playfully before hearing someone cough. It was an old assistant of mine. With long hair that was tied up. "What are y'all doing." He said with an annoyed look. What a homophobic bit— what a wonderful being. I thought to myself and I got off of Brave. Brave looked at the person that was a stranger to him. My assistant looked back at him. He then whispered to me. "Do I attack the guy with the funny lookin horns?" I look at him. "No-"

My assistant then slipped through a crack. He was like a liquid i suppose.

We both sat there awkwardly. I forgot she existed.

She was here the whole time waiting???

I looked at the crack in confusion.