Hsm Vs Hsm

So Cecelia Halpert wasn't thrilled

So Cecelia Halpert wasn't thrilled. Yeah, apparently she shared a childhood crush with her best friend which she doesn't mind, that's always a chance, but she did mind that their childhood crush turned out to be a big jerk. And that he followed her on Instagram after acting like a jerk.

She also wasn't thrilled about the High school Musical 4 shoot happening at her school and being forced to be a featured extra, because apparently she didn't have a choice in it.

She was thrilled about This years musical being High school musical 3 and getting one more chance to be the Gabriella to her secret boyfriend's troy before they would be separated in the summer. And she was thrilled to have her little brother and athena's little sister at the school, that way a part of them will always be at east high. She was also very thrilled about her brother having his first crush because as his big sister it was time to play matchmaker and maybe it was also a bit payback for last years phone situation.

Also, Cece was absolutely not thrilled that she had to hear from ASHLEY, that Kourtney was considering dropping out of doing the musical all because dani, who again, seemed stuck up and mean and worse than gina was last year, because she actually wasn't the bad, convinced her that she didn't have enough time on her hands. Trust Cece when she says she's gonna convince kourtney to do the musical, no way is she gonna let her best friend pass this up.
-
It was the first day of the rest of the year and our lives. With my favorite secret ever. Did i mention we're sharing the school with actual movie stars? And also extremely former TV stars. With a musical and a movie, it's gonna be a lot. But honestly, it's now or never.
-
Cece and her two fellow senior best friends were still not thrilled about the whole movie thing and being forced to be an extra but after school finished they still headed to the auditorium with their fellow thespians and they all were excited about it. Well, Like i said, Ashley and Dolores weren't thrilled about it either but everyone else was.

"This is so official. There's a sign on the door."Ashlyn stated. "What do we do? Do we knock? Do we make a grand entrance? Like what do they do in hollywood?"

"Just walk in?"Ashley guessed with a shrug.

"You guys, we're actually rehearsing for High School Musical 4."Gina stated and they all let out squeal, except for, well you know who didn't.

"Hollywood? More like holly-will."Ricky leaned over towards cece who raised an eyebrow at him and everyone else gave him weird looks as well. "Sorry, guys, I'm just really excited."

"Yeah, I can tell."Ashley nodded.

Kourtney let out a squeal. "My college applications are gonna love this. Kourtney Greene, scholar, philanthropist, Hollywood actress!"