Conclusions..

It's June 18, 2008. Me and tom were sitting in my living room, cuddling and watching a movie.
Suddenly there was a knock on the door. We both got up to check who was at the door.

It was an elegant woman, with bougie clothes and a leather cloak. She had brought flowers with her, addressed to Tom.

Immediately Tom said "I didn't buy any flowers, you must have the wrong house."

The woman replied "I bought them for you. You're welcome." Then left.

I looked down at the ground, moving my hair behind my shoulder.

"Baby I swear I don't even know who that lady was. You can have the flowers though, they'd look beautiful in your hair."

I looked up and smiled. "Thanks babe.. but I don't want them. They were purchased for you."

He felt bad. I could just tell. I took one flower from the bouquet and took it up to our room and got a vase ready.

I went on the ring camera I had installed to get a better look at the woman. She looked familiar, I just couldn't remember her. Then it hits me. I saw that woman earlier in the year at the grocery store every week for 3 months.

I put on a weird outfit and left the house, taking Tom's car. I went to the same grocery store I saw her in. I looked around the parking lot to see the car that was at the house earlier. I ran into the store, looking aisle through aisle trying to find her. I started to give up hope. But then I saw her. I saw her. Looking at the birthday cards. I rushed over to greet her.

"Hi! Do you know where I could find the appliances by chance?" I said, hoping I could start conversation.

"Umm.. I think I passed them somewhere over there." I smiled.

"Thank you so much! I'm y/n, what's yours?" I said, fixing my shoelace.

"Rachel.." She said, questioning why I asked for her name.

"Nice to meet you, Rachel. I love that jacket! Where's it from?"

She looked rushed, as if she had to leave.

"I've got to go.. nice chatting with you."

She ran out of the aisle, going to the checkout line. I went ahead and left the store, shocked I may have actually gotten her name. I went to her car to get her license plate number, just in case she was faking her name. I got in the car and drove home.

I was listening to "Tokio Hotel" when I got pulled over. I had no idea why I was being pulled over, but I was cooperating just in case.

"License and registration, please." I gave him both.

"If you don't mind me asking, why did you stop me?" He looked around the car, as if I had drugs or something.

"This vehicle was reported stolen around half an hour ago. Have anything to do with that?"

I wondered who would've reported my fiancé's car stolen other than him himself, Tom knew I went out anyways.

"This is my fiancés car, and you can call or do whatever you need to do to make sure i'm not lying." I said, as my face turned bright red.

I called Tom while I was waiting for the police officer to come back.

"Babe, did you call in the car stolen?" I asked, while the police officer was looking at me.

"No, why? Did something happen?" Tom replied.

"Apparently someone reported the car stolen, so I got pulled over. I explained the entire situation to the cop already." I looked back to see the police officer walking back.

"He's coming back, i'll talk to you in a few. Love you bye." I panicked and threw my phone on the ground.