Chapter Three: Hidden Fragments Within A Man I

He woke up to what appears to be the afternoon, still no sign of the ball of heat up in the sky. It felt like darkness escaped that ship and covered the blue planet. He lifted himself up. Head feeling heavy. Looking around trying to see better. Screwing his eyes to fix his blurry vision. Everything around him was out of place, as the whole room started spinning. Putting all the pressure on his feet, guiding himself forward. Again he felt waves of pain travel throughout his whole body. He closed his eyes shut, trying to ignore the discomfort. Ignoring all the soreness in his bones. He opened his eyes again regaining his full focus. This time the moment he moved his arms and legs, he felt them being gripped. Looking down finally realising the pieces of cloth wrapped around his arms and legs, covering his deep strange wounds.

Those weren't there when I woke up earlier.

He looked around and saw his coat dangling from the top of the chair. He took slow-short steps in a steady motion. Walking with caution towards the chair. As he approached the chair, he quickly extended his arms fast after the feeling of being hit with dizziness struck his mental. Throwing all of his body weight on it. He gripped his stomach, and grinned. Throat started to cough aggressively. Dropping on his knee. Bloodstained the floor. Eyes close shut, as they felt like someone was injecting hot needles into his pupils. Before standing up completely he noticed something that made him paranoid. His reached out with his finger tips down to the ground. Touching a greenish material mixed with his blood. Strangely enough didn't seem to acknowledge its source.

Luke and his stupid science potions.

He got up slowly from the ground, pulling himself up. Hand clutching the top edge of the chair. Turning around, directing himself to the other chair to grab his coat. Calico jumped in his place. Loud tapping sounds were heard on his cabin's windows.

Fucking birds. I'm starting to hate this place.

Putting his coat on and guiding himself to the cabin's door. He stopped in his place. Turned around and looked at the window one more time. It seemed like the bird sparked a memory in his mind. But his thought patterns were still out of place. He ignored it and headed to the main deck.

The moment Calico got out of his cabin. Positioning himself in the main deck. He felt eyes locking up on him from all sides. His eyes scanned Megara. Seeking the children. He looked up but he didn't see Luke and Henry (That's where they stay most of their time) Calico decided to head to the infirmary room.

Not more than four steps were taken and the movement was interrupted by the sound of an old voice.

"Heave to, young man. How is our captain doing this morning?"

"I'm All-right."

"If you don't mind me asking captain. What happened on that ship?"

"I think it's better to leave that subject alone for now."