21-30

MTLNATION

notifications

After 100 Days Of Signing In, The First Operation Shocked The Medical Community!

infoReport

bookmark

list

forum

settings

lock

edit_note

play_circle

7%

Chapter 21: Between Life and Death

arrow_back_ios_newPrev ChapterNext Chapterarrow_forward_ios

ADVERTISEMENT

Director Wu sews the last place, and he can't straighten up his waist when he is tired.

"Director Wu, you have worked hard."

"Push the ICU, let me know if there is any situation."

"Just now, Dean Ma sent a message that it was Liu Xin who was here and he was going to take over this operation."

As soon as Director Wu heard this, he was immediately furious, and he started shooting the case: "What! Is he crazy? This girl Yueyue can't stand the tossing now, what does he want to do?"

Second help shook his head: "Dean Ma has already ordered and promised that he will bear the consequences alone. Please go to the orthopedics department for diagnosis and treatment as soon as possible after the operation."

"No! Absolutely not! I'll talk to Dean Ma!"

Director Wu got up, but was immediately persuaded by the tingling in the waist.

At this time the door of the operating room opened, and the two walked into the operating room to prepare for the next one.

"Liu Xin!"

Liu Xin looked sideways: "Director Wu, you have worked hard, leave it to me next."

"You...Oh, did you know that you would be life-threatening if you proceeded to the operation!!!"

"So you don't waste time arguing with me anymore. An hour and a half is very urgent."

"you!"

Director Wu almost turned his back in anger, but he couldn't stop Liu Xin from doing it.

"Director Wu, I'll send you out."

"I'm not going! I want to see how capable this kid he is, so that the dean can tolerate it again and again!!"

Second helper understood Director Wu, and knew that he couldn't persuade him, so he could only help him to sit down.

"Then I will go out and report to the dean of the operation process."

As soon as Ersuke left, Liu Xin immediately cut the surgical suture and reopened the incision that had just been sutured. Director Wu couldn't even speak.