141-150

MTLNATION

notifications

After 100 Days Of Signing In, The First Operation Shocked The Medical Community!

infoReport

bookmark

list

forum

settings

lock

edit_note

play_circle

47%

Chapter 141 Claims Investigator

arrow_back_ios_newPrev ChapterNext Chapterarrow_forward_ios

ADVERTISEMENT

"Come on! Cheers!"

In the familiar Cantonese restaurant, everyone in the laboratory toasted and drank to celebrate the perfect results of the first cooperative treatment.

"Doctor Liu, you have a meeting in the laboratory. I am a law enforcement officer. Isn't it appropriate?"

Because the treatment refuted Captain Gao's agreement, Liu Xin deliberately brought him this entire dinner. Of course, he had already regarded Captain Gao as his own.

"Captain Gao, you can just tell me what you said. I didn't thank you for what happened last time. This time I missed the appointment. This time you should be entertained. Come and have tea!"

Liu Xin personally raised the teapot and filled Captain Gao.

"Hahahaha, fortunately, I am free today, which is considered to be dazzled by the light of your laboratory! Come here, I will use tea instead of wine, and toast everyone!"

Captain Gao raised his teacup and drank it in one fell swoop.

"good!"

Lu Feng applauded loudly from the side, setting off the atmosphere of the wine table to the extreme.

"Doctor Liu, I'm not here this time for this meal."

Captain Gao put down his tea cup and immediately started talking about business. Liu Xin also knew that he was here not just for dinner.

"You say."

"We found some people, but these people have special identities. How can I say, we can't confirm this matter now, so we still want to check with you."

"How to say?"

ADVERTISEMENT

Liu Xin picked up a piece of roast goose and put it in his mouth.

"The person who stabbed you before was reported, and because of this incident, we found an organization called a black doctor. I thought it was a social group, but after in-depth investigation, it was not simple and very mysterious. There is no result. Do you know if you look at this?"

When Liu Xin heard that the team leader found the black medical organization, he nodded lightly and nodded: "I know this, but this organization is very special. Some people's origins are not what we can think of, so I don't know whether this organization actually has it. What background? By the way, boss Huang who kidnapped me before, and Xu Junqiu, who you took away, are among them."