131-140

MTLNATION

notifications

After 100 Days Of Signing In, The First Operation Shocked The Medical Community!

infoReport

bookmark

list

forum

settings

lock

edit_note

play_circle

43%

Chapter 131 RH3221

arrow_back_ios_newPrev ChapterNext Chapterarrow_forward_ios

ADVERTISEMENT

"The chief surgeon is very face-to-face."

After Lao Ma had injected the anesthetic, he discovered that the doctor in charge of the surgeon had never seen him.

"Indeed, it's weird that you have to meet me."

Fang Tianhong observed Liu Xin's physical condition through an endoscope, and Lao Ma immediately asked: "Why does Dr. Liu have another operation? Hasn't he already had an operation?"

"Hehe, who said that a single operation can solve the problem, immediately prepare the electromyography equipment!"

Lao Ma ignored it and could only order the nurse to take in the EMG equipment. Fang Tianhong took the EMG probe and slowly pierced it along the muscles. After a while, a map appeared on the EMG screen. As a result, Something was beyond his expectation.

"It shouldn't be."

"Weaken the battery."

The nurse reduced the probe power to the minimum, Fang Tianhong found a place to pierce again, but the EMG response was still normal.

"How come? Adjust the battery again!"

"It's already the smallest."

Fang Tianhong simply took out the probe and threw it aside.

"Go back."

Then he opened a box from the surgical tray on the side, and carefully mixed the saline with tweezers.

"Inject intravenously, maintain the injection rate, and stop intravenous injection before the patient develops other conditions."

"What are other conditions?"

The nurse was puzzled. He hadn't heard that the intravenous injection had to be stopped.

"For example, the patient has convulsions, increased blood pressure, and cardiac arrest."

ADVERTISEMENT

The nurse was shocked when he heard it, but she didn't dare to ask what was inside, so she had to bite the bullet and gave Liu Xin an intravenous injection of this medicine.

After a while, Liu Xin's blood pressure rose sharply, and the nurse was caught off guard but took out the needle.

"Doctor, something has happened!"