Ambrosious angst + Ballister and Ambrosious fluff

Hiya, welcome to my lovely little AUs of Nimona, In this AU it's the seen of where Ambrosious got stabbed but it turned out to actually be Nimona shape shifting, essentially what happens is that Ambrosious actually did get stabbed but Ballister and Nimona were going to the castle anyways to recreate that scene that happened. And they found Ambrosious laying down on the ground. Note this is going to have mild blood mentions and it will have a lot of fluff, so if you don't like either of those I suggest you stop reading this.

But that is all do enjoy the story,

Ambrosious Goldenloin laid there on the ground, motionless. He had just been stabbed, stabbed directly in the stomach. He was stabbed by the director, all he wanted to do was have a conversation about how Ballister was innocent, But she knew he knew. The director knew that he knew that Ballister was innocent, Ambrosious crawled towards the Balcony in agony, there was no point. He was going to die, Him and his hope to prove the innocence of Ballister was going to die. Right here and right now. Tears rolled down Ambrosious' cheeks, he would never be able to hold Ballister again. He would never be able to reconnect and talk to him ever again. All the hope that he had was gone.

The director walked up to the blonde crawling towards the balcony, She stepped on his back pushing him right against the ground. Ambrosious grunted in pain, it hurt so much but he couldn't utter a word. The director lifted her leg off Ambrosious' back and walked off whilst waving her hand. All Ambrosious could do was lay there, tears rolling down his face as he thought of the memories he and Ballister had enjoyed together, going out to get nachos, pranking Todd. God Todd was so fucking annoying. But that was besides the point, He never would be able to enjoy any of those moments with Ballister again. He would never be able to see his partner again. Ambrosious laid on the cold hard tiled floor, he closed his eyes, one last tear finally rolling down his cheek.

His eyes opened and shut, what...? what had exactly happened. All Ambrosious could remember was being stabbed by the director and slowly bleeding out. Ambrosious slowly got up feeling a sudden pain in his stomach, Was he alive still? He couldn't get up, it was too much pain. Ambrosious moved his hands to his face rubbing his eyes. His head was severally hurting. He looked around, he didn't recognize this place, had somebody taken him somewhere? Had the director try to expose of him. No that couldn't be right, It looked as if it was somebody's home. He looked down and he was lying on this odd couch. He had a blanket over top of his body. Ambrosious quickly ripped the blanket off his body, he was changed into some sort of oversized pajamas. He felt around his stomach, there was stitching. Who had saved him...? So much was going through his mind right now, what happened to the director? Did he die and is he now just a ghost or something? Where is Ballister? Is the Kingdom safe? So much was going through his mind at the moment when he suddenly felt a cold odd feeling hand grab his shoulder from behind. Ambrosious jumped slightly.

He titled his head, to see Ballister. "Ballister...?" Ambrosious spoke softly, not sure if he was seeing things or this was ligit. But he didn't really care he saw Ballister, it was Ballister. Ballister smiled back at Ambrosious warmly.

Ambrosious began to mildly tear up as Ballister let go of his shoulder and came to sit on the couch with him. "Hey Hun..." Ballister spoke. Ambrosious quickly made the grabby hands signaling that he wanted a hug. It was one of his ways of signaling he wanted a hug without saying it. Ballister leaned into Ambrosious' arms and softly lied on his chest. Ambrosious moved his hands and put them around Ballister. The tears rolled down Ambrosious' cheeks yet again, he never thought he was going to be able to see Bal ever again. But here he is, laying on his chest arms wrapped around him. "I love you so much Ambrosious, you really just need to be way more careful" Ballister said while joking around. Ambrosious sighed, then laughed slightly. Ballister sat up, kissing Ambrosious on the forehead. They were hoping to spend a lot of time together, even if it meant they were both in danger.