³

Naoya- I need to meet you because I need you to do something for me , utahime says as she packed her bag because she was leaving her home for few days .

Uh okey _ see you later ! He said .

Your going to be in jujutsu high school right? Utahime asked .

Hm , he said as a replied. 

【 The next day 】

Utahime wore a hoddie that belongs to gojo . She thought it doesn't show her body much so it's perfect. Since recently she was uncomfortable about her body . Then she wore a black pants . Her hair was in a bun .
She took her bag and left her house .

[ In Tokyo ]

Utahime got restless since she had to wake up early and she barely got any sleep . She entered the school as she saw students from Kyoto .
She hoped she won't see gojo . But her worst nightmare came true . She saw gojo and gojo noticed her too .
She saw gojo flirting with a girl .

" Gojo san why don't I treat you on a date ? " , Said the girl . She was wearing rather a bit reveling dress .

" Ah sure why not ~ "  , he accepts her proposal with a smirk .

Utahime rolled her eye then she noticed mei mei .

Ah mei mei ? She called her out .

Utahime!! She said as she came up to her .

Did you saw where naoya is ? She asked which got mei mei a bit shocked but she answered her question anyways .

Gojo heard their conversation and thought , ' why is she meeting him ? ' .
A jealousy took over him . Then he told the girl to wait as he followed Utahime without her knowing.

Naoya and Utahime were talking about something but gojo couldn't hear it . Then he noticed naoya gave her a bag . And she looked happy .

" Tch .. saturo get your self together " , he thought .

As Utahime was leaving he grabbed her hand and pulled her to an empty room and pinned her to the wall .

Eh ! Saturo ! You scared me ! She yelled at him while trying to get away from his grip. 

Uta ~ I missed you soo much , he said as he cupped her face .
Oh damn you lost a lot of weight! Are you okey ? He asked concerned.

Why do you suddenly want to know ? She asked him .

Uta , look I am sorry - could you please come back to Tokyo? I swear I will stay away but atleast megumi could go and visit you when ever he wants .

I will think , she replied as she was trying to leave .

He pulled her hand again . " where are you going Uta? " he asked her .

Hotel - she replied as he made a pout .

Cmon you can stay with me tonight ! He offered her a stay at his house .

No thank you - I rather stay at the hotel ... and why don't you go with that girl ? She asked dhim with a voice which clearly shows jealously. 

Uta your jealous ~

Let me go ! She yelled at him again .

What were you doing with naoya ? He asked as he took of his glasses .

I came to finish all my works - she said as she was shivering.

How is our baby boy ? He asked .

He is going great - she replied .

" Well I need to go now " he said as he wore his glasses back .

She held her belly and started to break down but she tried her best not to cry .
She later on went out of that place fast . Shoko noticed but before she could call Utahime she was gone .