Utahime has 2 more weeks to go before she gives birth . But today she was feeling uncomfortable.

Why is she baby kicking so hard ? , she thought .
Why is it hot in here ? She said as she realized she was sweating but the ac was still on amd the room was cold enough.

Suddenly utahime felt a painful kick in her lower belly. She made a small crying noise .

Please stop it baby - it hurts.. she said as her voice were cracking.

Almost for an hour the pain was there . Later on it kind of stopped until she felt those again and this time she saw that she was bleeding.

From the pain and and scared for her baby she was crying. Miwa luckily was still with her as she promised her . Miwa came as she heard her teacher scream in pain . When she ran to her teachers room she had a horror in her face .

Utahime was bleeding alot . And she was heavily Breathing. She held her stomach and was crying so nothing happens to her baby .

Miwa called an ambulance amd they were here in 5 minutes. She called shoko on the way . Shoko was already in the hospital. Waiting for them and Utahime already fainted on the way . And her oxygen levels were low . The nurse in the ambulance was afraid and hoping she doesn't need to atleast give birth in the ambulance since her conditions were no good .

〔 At the hospital 〕

Shoko san ! Miwa said as she was scared .

Miwa can you call gojo ? She said as she was disappointed in her partner. Geto was also trying to call him but his phone was not reachable.

Gojo was at a mission and so was the others . Megumi couldn't come because of a mission . And he didn't even get the news .

Shoko san - we need to deliver the baby right now ! We can't be delaying the time anymore , said the doctor.

I understand- shoko said as she put on her doctor's coat and went in the room .

Damn it saturo already pick the phone up ! Geto thought to himself.

Sho ko - Utahime called her name in between her breaths .

Uta don't worry everything is going to be fine , she says trying to calm her bestfriend down .

Shoko I - *aghhh* I WANT TO SEE SATURO please *pants* for one last *ugh* time , she told her request to shoko . Shoko couldn't do anything but feel pity for her bestfriend in this case .

' Where the heck are you gojo ? ' shoko thought.

Shoko san we can't save both of them , the doctor said as she looked down .

What do you mean ? Shoko shouts at her .

Geto held her tight so she won't do anything stupid .

Shoko san calm down ! Your friends conditions are no good . It's rather you guys will save her or her baby . But I think it's better if you save the baby since your friend don't have much time to live .

Geto was shocked from what the doctor told them .

Miwa and shoko knew so they didn't even react a bit .

Get the operation started, shoko said as she headed in .

Miwa called gojo for the final time and luckily got answered.

[ Gojo p.o.v ]

Today I had a mission . But I didn't felt like going but oh well a mission is a mission and I am the greatest gojo saturo so I have to save others . The whole day is gloomy even tho spring . It showed at the weather forecast that today it would be sunny but it's gloomy .

Anyways I got my mission done and I was telling my students about how the party was last night .

I opened my phone and saw 30 missed calls . And it was all from , Geto , Shoko and Miwa ? I saw miwa call me again so I picked up the call and I froze from what I heard.

Sensei is everything alright? Yuji asks him after seeing him froze .

Sensei ? Nobara poked him hoping he would say something.

And megumi already guessed something happend and he was hoping it's nothing about utahime.

「 The phone call 」

Gojo sensei please come to the hospital fast ! Utahime sensei needs you now ! She cried out .

What already ? It's early tho ! Wait I am coming ! He said as she kept the call and ran .

Megumi understood what happed and he told his friends. Which they all were shocked .

〔 At the hospital 〕

Shoko please *ahhhhh* tell me where sa -turo is ? She cried out .

Shoko couldn't say anything. " He is coming just wait " , she told her pained bestfriend.

It hurts ! Please stop ! I am scared ! She cried out as she was begging them to leave her alone .

Miss if you don't give birth right now your babies life would be in danger- the doctor tried to calm her down .

It was raining outside . Really heavy rain and gojo came fast . He saw geto waiting for him then he told him the room number as gojo ran up there .

He opened the door as he saw his young wife crying and screaming in pain .

She hears the noise of the door and looked at him . Even if she was in great pain she gave him a weak smile . But her smile got ruined with another scream .

Saturo - she said as gojo went up to her and held her hand .

Uta I am sorry - he said as he looked down at her teary eyes . She gave him a smile and said
" please raise our little boy greatly and take care of him " .

Uta we will raise him together ! what are you talking about? He said as he held her hand .

Saturo *pants* I didn't tell you but *aghhh* I would die even it's before or after since I was sick .

Gojo regretted every single day he was without her .

Saturo........

A loud pitch of babies crying was filling the room .

Utahime lifeless body fell back on the bed . Her hand let go off gojo .

Gojo was tearing up he held her hand and gave it a kiss . " I promise I would protect him with my life " . I love you uta . My dear uta ....
He wiped the tears off her face and gave a kiss on her forehead then shoko came and patted gojos shoulder.

Saturo , don't you want to see your baby ? She said trying to hide her tears .

He looked up at her then he saw his and utahime's baby . The baby boy had hair likes utahime and eyes were like gojo's . The rain stopped outside . Gojo carried his son and the baby stopped crying .

The doctor watched it from afar and thought how happy utahime would have been if she saw this .

I will name you akihiko- just like me and utahime decided .

Shoko couldn't hold her tears any longer so she just went out side .

After everything was done . The doctor said that they would give her body and told them to prepare the funeral.

Megumi once again lost his mother figure. Miwa came up to megumi and gave him a small box which she told him that utahime had prepared from him and wanted to give him .

Megumi opened the box and saw some things that utahime made for him .

〔 : ( After the funeral was done 〕

Otou san ? Megumi called him out there was no replies then he went to his room and saw gojo was sleeping and their was utahime's stuff all around the room. Megumi had his little brother on his arm . He felt bad to see his teacher like this .

But what could he do - gojo really changed after her death...

.
.
.
.
.

And we are done readers . Hope you enjoyed this !!

🎉 You've finished reading Ⓡⓔⓖⓡⓔⓣⓢ ⓐⓡⓔ ⓞⓝⓛⓨ ⓘⓝ ⓣⓗⓔ ⓔⓝⓓ (re write) 🎉