🔥0018🔥

Riley laid in bed and sighed. Her head was a mess about everything that was going on. She knew how Warren was still inside and she was getting edgy.

She didn't want to have this baby alone. And she knew that she was still mad at Warren for getting locked up. And she just wanted him back.

Riley stood from the bed and placed her hand on her bump and smiled. "It's okay baby. It's all going to be okay. I know it's scary. But mummy is going to look after you. I don't know what is going on with daddy. But it will be okay," she said.

Riley knew how things were and she was scared. She wanted it to be okay. Riley got dressed as she heard a knock at the door. And answered it to see Kenzie.

Kenzie smiled. "I wanted to see how you are. I mean it can't be easy being pregnant without my dad?"

"I'm okay," Riley said.

Kenzie nodded. "You know that you can come and stay with me and Freddie."

"Thanks but no thanks. And much as I love my brother, I am not going to stay in his flat and listen to the two of you have sex," Riley said.

Kenzie chuckled.  "Fair enough as long as you're okay. He is going to get out. You have nothing to worry about," she told her.

Riley looked to her and frowned. "You can't know that."

"I do, he always does. And besides, he is innocent," Kenzie said as Riley smiled.

She wished she could be as positive as Kenzie was.

****

Riley got to the prison as she saw Warren. She smiled as she sat with him. "Hey. How are you doing?" He asked.

Riley smiled. "I'm okay. Things are hard and all. But I am okay. I just don't want to do this alone. I mean I didn't get myself pregnant," she said as she placed a hand on her bump.

Warren looked to her and smiled. "I know. I know that you're scared and worried. But it will be okay. I am here for you. I love you and I am trying my best to get out trust me. I am not going to be a bad father. I wasn't the best to Kenzie. But this baby is my second chance," he said as she looked to him and smiled.

She hoped that he was right. She knew that it wasn't easy.

****

Riley sat in the flat and frowned as she heard a knock at the door. She stood up and groaned as she saw Warren. She frowned. "Did you break out?" She asked.

Riley smirked. "No. They stopped the charges. I didn't tell you earlier in case it didn't happen," he said as she smiled.

She wrapped her arms around his neck and smirked as she leant in and kissed him. "It's going to be okay?" She asked.

Warren nodded. "It's all going to be okay. I am back for you. And the baby. And I am going no where," he said as he pulled her closer and kissed her.

But would everything really be okay?