🔥0015🔥

Riley sighed as she stood in the flat pacing. She felt sick and she didn't know what to think. She was scared. She knew Warren was bad. But the fact he had been arrested for murder made her question it all. She was scared.

Riley looked up as Kenzie walked in. She smiled. "You need to rest Riley. You're pregnant," Kenzie said.

Riley sighed as she looked at her. "I will rest when I know the truth. Something isn't right. About the whole thing. I know Warren. And I know he wouldn't kill anyone," Riley said as Kenzie held a look which she noticed. "What do you know?" Riley asked.

"Not about this. But he's killed before. But this, I don't think he would do this. Not when you're about to have a baby. He's a good guy," Kenzie said.

Riley frowned. She was starting to have doubts. She had no idea what she had gotten herself into. She felt like she didn't know Warren at all.

Riley sat down and placed a hand on her bump. She sighed. "Who did he kill?" Riley asked.

Kenzie sighed and looked at her. "My mother," she said as Riley frowned.

Starting to fear the worst.

****

Riley sat in the Roscoe house. Freddie walked in and smiled. Riley looked at him. "Did you propose yet?" Riley asked.

"No. I don't think that this is the right time when her father was in jail. For murder," Freddie said.

Riley smiled. "Tell me about it. But Kenzie has been through enough. She deserves some happiness. You should propose anyways," Riley told him.

Freddie nodded. "I will. But I need to do it right. Because it means a lot to me that this is perfect. Are you okay?" Freddie asked as he walked over and sat next to his sister.

Riley loomed to him with tears in her eyes. She started sobbing as Freddie pulled her into a hug. "I'm scared. I don't know him. He killed Kenzie's mum. And I'm scared. What if he does it to me when I give birth too? I just don't know if I can do with him anymore. It's just too much," Riley sobbed.

Freddie smiled. "You're my sister. I won't let him hurt you. But if you don't want this, you don't want you and Warren anymore, then I will help you. No matter what you decide," Freddie said.

Riley smiled and nodded. Not knowing what to do.

****

Riley sighed as she stood in the flat. Kenzie walked in and looked to her. "I didn't think you'd be here. My dad. They wanted to know if you were going to see him. They're keeping him in. Until the trial. He'll miss the birth," Kenzie said.

Riley sighed and looked to her. "I can't. Not yet. It's a mess Kenz. And I can't do it. I don't think we have a future. And I have to leave before he gets out of jail," Riley told her.

Kenzie looked to her and frowned. But could Riley actually run? Knowing she didn't know the whole truth?