Chapter Two

Previously on Internet Connection:

I clicked the link excitingly to see to what he posted. Is it really his crush? Did he really take my suggestion?

As the picture showed up, I couldn't believe what I am seeing right now.

Chapter Two:

I read the details and description

'Title : Smiles Along The Rain

Description: This is my entry for the contest, and this is a girl who makes me happy. She is a quite, mysterious and a shy person. She loves book, and maybe she can be an author one day.

I met her 2 years ago at a library. I thought she was a nerd or something. But I was wrong. She's a kind and a wonderful person.

I saw her awhile ago outside a café and she was giggling at some little kids. I took a picture of her. A perfect one in fact.

I like her. I love her, Autumn Sydney. And she doesn't know my feelings towards her.'

It's me on the picture. Me! As in me, Autumn Sydney!

Wait. If this was taken at the café awhile ago... And the only person I saw there was Dylan. Dylan?! Dylan likes me? I better confirm it before I jumped to conclusions.

There were comments already on his entry.

"You go WeirdFilm! Confess your love to her!"

"Awwww... That's sweet."

"What a lovely name for a lovely girl."

"I hope she was here to see this."

These comments were making me blush. And I notice that Filmy started to chat with me again.

WeirdFilm459: So what do you think? I took your suggestion. She's pretty right?

I don't know what to say! Why do I say? 'Yeah. She's alright?.' No! Think of something better Autumn.

Me: You're wrong.

WeirdFilm459: what do you mean? She's not pretty at all?

Me: No. Not that.

WeirdFilm459: Then what?

Me: She's not a book worm. She likes literature and books but not a bookworm. She only uses it for ideas and for her imagination.

WeirdFilm459: What?

Me: She's has a secret talent.

Him: Okaaaay... You're confusing me right now.

Me: She's an artist, Dylan.

Seconds later, he replied.

WeirdFilm459: How did you know my name?

Me: Dylan, that girl on the picture is me. I'm Autumn Sydney.

WeirdFilm459: Wait... What? Autumn?!

Me: Yes Autumn. I didn't know you were the one who took a picture of me awhile ago.