the color brown;

Brown is a mix of colors.
Brown is made up through mainly red, yellow, blue.
But you can make different types of brown. My brown went through
Pain
Loss
Love
Honor
Intelligence
Fear
Strength and growth.
This brown fought hard to make a life.
This brown is the most beautiful deep enriched brown that there is. My brown.

one of my s favorite colors in is brown in theory. But for the sake of this, it's a person.
someone who brought value to me, I knew them before I met them.. they knew me. She made me. The color brown is the best thing in my life and I'm terrified of losing it. I see brown in myself most of my facial features, hair, attitude it all represents her.
She is as tan as the color brown. She gave me life. She's my savior. She's my mom.
I can't explain the pain of not having her in my life. We weren't also so lucky tho. Our relationship was rocky.
/broken/grew/ bended/the disappointment/love/ growth/broken again/ and finally where we are now. /powerful.
Up and down, thick and thin you know?
It's cliche but I promise having your parents in your life is a beautiful thing I get sometimes it feel unrealistic to bring that bond back. But both parties has to grow, we don't always get along but we are honestly more. Brown was the one to show me everything,
Brown molded me and I grew. I take on challenges because of brown showing me it's okay. through everything brown was my rock.
Some rocks are brown, some houses are brown, some wood, shoes, clothes, books, animals, lots of things you get what I'm saying?
Brown is the color for a lot. You may not always notice the color first hand, but it's beautiful. When I think of the color brown I think the deepest enriched color, same brown sparkle in her eyes.
Helpful
Loving
Comfort
Kind
Genuine.
Strong.
That's my mom.
I love her my love for her is stronger then anything and our bond is precious.
She saved my life.
my brown.

brown
/broun/
adjective
1.
of a color produced by mixing red, yellow, and blue, as of dark wood or rich soil.
"A brown rock"