The news

Maddie's pov:
I woke up with my alarm going off at 6:00am. "Ugh school again" I thought to myself. "Wait it's Friday! Yay pancakes for breakfast!" I thought to myself again. I ran down the stairs still in my pyjamas and sat at the table waiting patiently for my pancakes to come. "Hey mum!" I said. "Can I go to my friends house tonight after school? I'll be back by 4:00pm" I said. "Sure sweetie but you have to be back by 3:30pm I have news to tell both you and Talia" she replied while I was stuffing my face with pancakes. "Sure mum" I replied spitting pancakes out everywhere on to Talia. "Ew" Talia yelled while running off to get changed. Once I finished my pancakes and went and got changed into my favourite Mickey Mouse shirt and some jogging pants with my brand new black converses. Yay! I packed my lunch and notebook with a pen and pencil in my green monster back pack. Then I brushed my hair and tied it up in a high pony tail and curled it. Then brushed my teeth and I was ready to go but I had to wait for Talia. She was still in the shower. She takes ages to get ready so I yelled at her. "TALIA HURRY UP NOW! THE BUS IS JUST AROUND THE CORNER!" I waited for a reply and that reply was "whatever. You start walking meet you there." She replied back ever so casually. Then I started walking to the front door. "Bye mum! Love you! Going to my friends place tonight after school" I said and then gave her a kiss. "Remember 3:30pm or else you dead" she said jokingly. "Ok"

*Friends pov*
I am now here with Maddie. We are just painting each other's nails I'm getting purple with pink polka dots and she is getting black with red polka dots. We are BFF's and that will never change. "Oh. I got a text from.......mum?" She said to me. "Oh what did it say?" I Asked. "uhhhh I've got to start walking home now" She replied in a sad tone. "Oh ok text me when you get home Mads" I said that quickly while walking her to the front door. "Bye" I said hugging her. "Bye" she replied with a hug as well.

*Maddie's pov*
I got home with mum and Talia in the lounge, Talia sitting Mum standing. I decided to sit on the lounge next to Talia. Mum opened her mouth and blurted out "We are moving on Sunday, pack your bags and a van will be here at 9:00 to pick them up. We will be staying in a hotel with a room each. And we will be staying there for tonight and tomorrow night." Talia and I looked at each other confused "why?" We both asked at that same yelling tone. "Because Maddie is getting bullied at school. And we need to move because I got another job in Maryland." Replied mum. "Oh ok" Talia said as she went and packed her room up in boxes and bags. I did the same thing.