Good bye

Abigail's pov:
*buzz buzz* I got a text from Maddie
A=Abigail M=Maddie
M: wanna know why I had to go home early Abigail
A: sure, why?
M: I'm moving
A: WHEN?!
M: Sunday today was the last time we will see each other
A: your lying!
M: no I'm not I videoed it all I'll send it to you
A: ok
M: (sends the video) see?
A: oh ok.
M: but I heard the neighbours have a kid my age.
A: oh nice is it a he?
M: yes.
A: go for it girl.
M: haha I will bye gtg pack
A: bye bye
*end of text*
Maddie's pov*
I start packing and by 8:30 I'm finished and exhausted. I grab out my phone, 18%. So I chuck that on charge. Instead of my phone I grab out my laptop and watch my favourite YouTube channel, Bratayley. They make me happy when I'm down. After an hour and a half of Bratayley I decide to go to bed. "Night mum" I yell to her from upstairs. She replied back with "wait you have to take your boxes down to the van" oh right oops. I run down with all my boxes and pass them to the driver of the van. Then go to bed. When I wake up its 5:30 it takes an hour to walk to Abigail's house and she gets up at 6:00am so I decide to walk over there to say our last good byes. "Bye" I say walking out the door crying "love you" she says walking to her room crying. Then a car pulls out the front it's mum and Talia. I hop into the car and fall asleep in the backseat. It takes 2 hours to get to the hotel. From the hotel it takes 30 minutes to the airport. I think I'll like the hotel there's a massive pool outside that's open 24/7. When we arrive we got taken to our hotel rooms Talia in room 543 mum in room 567 and me in room 789 I'm on the top floor and Talia and Mum 5th floor. Before I go to my room I tell mum that I'm excited to me the new neighbours and I'm going to the pool. She says that it's great to move somewhere new and it's fine for me to go to the pool. I run to my room and get changed into my black and red polka dot bikini pieces. I go to the pool and dive in. I get bored after 2 hours So I head back to my room and go to bed.